NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

Thing with Vicar is we don't know if the baddies are actually the Mafia in this game...

And as for Tellyn, silencing someone doesn't sound like a power a good guy would have I think.

whre is this about Tellyn in the write up? How do we know he has that power? I'm confused a little.

However I think we are right about the silencing, tis not a good role usually :wtf: and also we only know about vicars role not his power or alignment. But we seem to know a lot more about Tellyn?

Interesting about Tellyn being a silencer.

Tellyn, don't specify who you are, but do you appear in the write-up?

I ask again.

Still waiting to hear from Vicar.

Yeah, did I miss something? Where does it say Tellyn is a silencer? Is it something Cube found out?

I'll Vote: Tellyn to remind people he's a suspect.

And I wouldn't vote Vicar, based on the fact he's Bowser. That proves nothing.

From what we've seen, Link is most likely a mafioso. Also, my own character isn't someone I would classify as Good...yet I'm a townie.

Yeah, did I miss something? Where does it say Tellyn is a silencer? Is it something Cube found out?

I'll Vote: Tellyn to remind people he's a suspect.

And I wouldn't vote Vicar, based on the fact he's Bowser. That proves nothing.

From what we've seen, Link is most likely a mafioso. Also, my own character isn't someone I would classify as Good...yet I'm a townie.

Link a mafioso? Where did you get that from? The guy with shield was -not- the one to kill Impa, it was the tall guy who the boy with the shield was following. We have no clue who this tall guy is, but it doesn't sound like Link at all.

Still, lynching Bowser would allow us to test whether villains are actually mafia, otherwise we'll never be sure and spend the whole game going "He could be mafia, he could be not".

Change vote: Tellyn

I think the silencer thing outweighs Vicar being Bowser on the scale of being a baddy.

I'm going to hold my vote for now, and see what Tellyn has to say.

Vote: Tellyn

The vigilante should off Vicar tonight just to be safe. Keep the streets empty.

I say that the young person with the shield is a protector who either targeted the killer by chance (If that is the deal he will hopefully come forward with who he targeted)

Or he is the evil mafia protector but we can assume that if he does not come out and say who he protected.

Also Jay, I think the write-up insinuates that the tall man is the killer.

Totally right! I can't believe I missed that.

Vote: Vicar. At this stage, I'd like to think that bowser is generically an evil character, and I'd rather base my vote on that than adding to the pile of votes of Tellyn who hasn't defended himself yet (and for all we know, he's actually the silenced one so he won't) for a role that could be good or bad.

Vicar (2): chairdriver, jayseven

Tellyn (5): Jonnas, Mundi, Cube, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister

10 is the majority.

Vicar (1): jayseven

Tellyn (6): Jonnas, Mundi, Cube, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, chairdriver

10 is the majority.

Just signed in and ill check back tomorrow (Going to work night shift sleep during the day)

It seems we have some dirty stuff all over Tellyn.

But ask questions and I´ll answer them tomorrow I´ll try to help as much as I can.

But I can confirm three player who are not killer´s going to post that when needed (Going to keep you on the edge for fun).

Any who GN see you guys tomorrow

I think he means that he knows of 3 people who do not have a killing power.

Link a mafioso? Where did you get that from? The guy with shield was -not- the one to kill Impa, it was the tall guy who the boy with the shield was following. We have no clue who this tall guy is, but it doesn't sound like Link at all.

I thought he "accompanied" the tall man? I'm thinking Link is a mafioso, and helped his buddy, probably protecting him.

Tellyn already posted today.

... yes, you're right he clearly isn't silenced! ... but he hasn't posted since the votes started piling in, and I still think bowser is more of a suspect then a silencer.

Can anyone extrapolate from the write-up what sort of character a 'furry guy' can be? I can't seem to think of anyone, besides maybe DK?

Cube and chairdriver are basically admitting that they both targetted Tellyn last night. If tellyn goes, then we'll know two more roles (perhaps)?

Jonnas; I don't think the link-esque character is actually working with the tall character. Perhaps I just refuse to believe that Dannyboy is messing about with good/evil just yet :P