NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

Just signed in and ill check back tomorrow (Going to work night shift sleep during the day)

It seems we have some dirty stuff all over Tellyn.

But ask questions and I´ll answer them tomorrow I´ll try to help as much as I can.

But I can confirm three player who are not killer´s going to post that when needed (Going to keep you on the edge for fun).

Any who GN see you guys tomorrow

Lies all lies.

Vicar (1): jayseven

Tellyn (7): Jonnas, Mundi, Cube, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, chairdriver, Dyson

10 is the majority.

3? How can you know of 3? Mafia?

Really easy i just read it through the write-up

Lies all lies.

And the only reason your doing this is because you have a personal vendetta against me from the last game, you should know best that I´m telling the truth.

Going back to sleep check when I wake up.

I thought you meant actual names of players, not the characters. Thats pretty easy to work out...

I find it hard not to consider killing a silencer a good thing. We can't know which way the characters are at this stage, but I think we'll find out soon enough through write ups and so killing Vicar seems rash.

Vote: Tellyn

And the only reason your doing this is because you have a personal vendetta against me from the last game, you should know best that I´m telling the truth.

Going back to sleep check when I wake up.

When did I have a vendetta against you???!!!

Weren't you Wolverine last game? Nothing do with my plans or life, as Dark Beast.

The lady doth protest too much methinks. Hamlet, fucking hell.

It's pretty obvious we're all going to kill you next time. Deal with it.

Vicar (1): jayseven

Tellyn (8): Jonnas, Mundi, Cube, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, chairdriver, Dyson, Gizmo

10 is the majority.

I did appear in the write up, and I will confirm that I am a silencer. I'm also good. The person I silenced today was Maase. I also appeared in the write-up

Link is not a mafioso, my previous post might have led some people to believe this... I misread the write-up, Link was following the tall man. Whoever Link is, he followed a killer. I suggest that Link reveals himself tomorrow.

Bowser/Vicar is most definitely mafia. I'm Fox McCloud and good, so it looks to be a traditional mafia set-up.

Vote: Vicar

Also, I guarantee that several mafiosos are present in the 8 votes against me.

Optional, I guess. It's non-lethal so I used it last night bearing in mind that I had a reasonable but small chance of hitting a bad guy. We don't get anywhere in these games unless we experiment and take risks.

Vicar (2): jayseven, Tellyn

Tellyn (8): Jonnas, Mundi, Cube, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, chairdriver, Dyson, Gizmo

10 is the majority.

Hmm okay, so Maase is someone who looks like Fox McCloud and got told by an annoying creature to shoot the girl/boy character. And is silenced now. Unless of course you're pulling our leg and you're not Fox...

For now I think I'll vote for Vicar, even though I'm not sure yet if the baddies are also the mafia people.

It is still up in the air over who is good or bad and as far as we know you could be Wolf and you silenced Starfox.

I´m sticking to my vote.

Hmm...Tellyn may be telling the truth...

On the other hand, Vicar may not be evil just because he's Bowser.

*thinks* One of those two should get lynched today, and I'm leaning towards Vicar on this one (mainly because he told us nothing about his power). Tellyn's info can be verified. Vicar is still mysterious.

Change Vote: Vicar

Change vote: Vicar

Well we know that Maase knows who the mind controller is, so Maase probably needs protected tonight. As does Not_so_tiny, and Paj Meen Ah, and whoever the doctor protected last night. And whoever learned that Tellyn is a silencer.

Optional, I guess. It's non-lethal so I used it last night bearing in mind that I had a reasonable but small chance of hitting a bad guy. We don't get anywhere in these games unless we experiment and take risks.

You should declare who you're going to target at the end of the day phase, incase you target a PGO, then we know who you targeted and the rest of the town can avoid them.

Also - it gives the person a chance to convince you not to silence them.

Also, if you're misdirected, it gives us a clue as to who's the mafia because the mafia won't want to be silenced.

Hmm okay, so Maase is someone who looks like Fox McCloud and got told by an annoying creature to shoot the girl/boy character. And is silenced now. Unless of course you're pulling our leg and you're not Fox...

For now I think I'll vote for Vicar, even though I'm not sure yet if the baddies are also the mafia people.

No, Maase wasn't the one misdirected/controlled. That was another character. Maase was, presumably, the furry thing that was following the thing that uses a yellow cloth on people (super mario's cape?)

Having initially decided not to do anything that night, a guy kept being bothered by a mysterious little figure.

"Come on! Teehee! Don't tell me you're afraid? Such a big guy like yourself should not just sit and do nothing, should he? Teehee! I know the perfect target!"

Whether the mysterious little figure had some sort of persuasion ability, or if it was simply out of annoyance, he did not know, but despite his original plan he decided to go out.

"There! That's her! Teehee!" the little figure exclaimed as it pointed towards another person.

"That's a 'she'?" he mumbled to himself while reaching for his blaster. Before he could grab it, however, something was pulled down over his eyes, blinding him. When he finally got what appeared to be a piece of yellow cloth off his head, both his target and the mysterious little figure was gone.

"I knew I should have stayed in tonight," he mumbled to himself before heading home. He wasn't aware that a furry person had been following the mysterious little figure that night. And when that furry person came home, another person who looked quite like him – and who was protected by a magical barrier – made sure he kept quiet the next day.

Once we hear from Maase tomorrow, we'll hopefully be able to crack more of yesterday's puzzle!

Change vote: Vicar

Well we know that Maase knows who the mind controller is, so Maase probably needs protected tonight. As does Not_so_tiny, and Paj Meen Ah, and whoever the doctor protected last night. And whoever learned that Tellyn is a silencer.

You should declare who you're going to target at the end of the day phase, incase you target a PGO, then we know who you targeted and the rest of the town can avoid them.

Also - it gives the person a chance to convince you not to silence them.

Also, if you're misdirected, it gives us a clue as to who's the mafia because the mafia won't want to be silenced.

I never like it when someone comes up with a list of people that needs protecting. There's not really any way anyone can guarentee that all those people named are good. And I don't know what PGO stands for, but surely having our protectors declaring who they're going to protect means that mafia can then attack the protectors directly? For shame!

No, Maase wasn't the one misdirected/controlled. That was another character. Maase was, presumably, the furry thing that was following the thing that uses a yellow cloth on people (super mario's cape?)

Ah right thanks. Didn't check the write-up again and obviously my memory isn't the best. =P

Wait no, wasn't he following the creature/little thing that was telling this person to shoot the girl/boy? Because the description little figure is used for this character.

Yeah I think you're right :P Maase was targetting the navi-esque character, not the yellow-fabric thing! But he's not the dude with a blaster.

*phew!*

I never like it when someone comes up with a list of people that needs protecting.

Well, it's just safer to do incase the doctor is someone who just skim reads/doesn't pay attention.

There's not really any way anyone can guarentee that all those people named are good

What difference does that make? Evil people aren't going to be under attack, so there's no loss in protecting them if at a certain point we think they are good. Other than not protecting a goodie, of course.

(Sorry, taht's not very intelligible - I know what I mean, but I can't articulate it very well)

And I don't know what PGO stands for

PGO - paranoid gun owner - someone who kills whoever targets them.

but surely having our protectors declaring who they're going to protect means that mafia can then attack the protectors directly? For shame!

I was talking directly to, and only to, Tellyn, who claims to be a silencer.

fair enough on the last part - but I disagree that it makes no difference whether someone good or evil is protected. The evil character is protected from vigilantes, and depending on how he is protected, the protection may prevent investigative roles. By definition, too, it is surely better to protect a good person, thus ensuring a greater number of townies will still be alive for the next day's lynching.

I'm just saying evil people might be under attack.

Chairdriver... Having already made myself a target is bad enough. Declaring who I'm going to silence in the thread is pushing it. If I give the mafia advanced warning, I get killed.

And though the entire segment that I was in is a little confusing, I'm pretty sure Maase is my furry doppelgänger. Wolf?

I thought you meant actual names of players, not the characters. Thats pretty easy to work out...

The fun fact is I only have names but I´m missing some identities to complete my list i have a theory but it´s not adding up at the moment

When did I have a vendetta against you???!!!

Weren't you Wolverine last game? Nothing do with my plans or life, as Dark Beast.

The lady doth protest too much methinks. Hamlet, fucking hell.

It's pretty obvious we're all going to kill you next time. Deal with it.

I still think it´s a personal vendetta, and just to be 100% sure you gather the info against me right then you should should tell them the whole story.

Hmm...Tellyn may be telling the truth...

On the other hand, Vicar may not be evil just because he's Bowser.

*thinks* One of those two should get lynched today, and I'm leaning towards Vicar on this one (mainly because he told us nothing about his power). Tellyn's info can be verified. Vicar is still mysterious.

Change Vote: Vicar

I am a really mysterious stranger, and it is fun :D

and could you guys help me think of a blue Nintendo character to help my research.