NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

First night, Maase. Last night, nobody. The other furry guy was Maase, who could be a shapeshifter if we go along with Cube's theory.

Hmm...I still have some doubts. I have a feeling my info can be wrong, but I'd need one more night to confirm this...

Gizmo, do you think Tellyn is telling the truth about him being Fox McCloud, a good silencer?

I would advise people open each night's phase into a new window, and read through the thread again, inserting player's names into the character placeholders. Understanding who targetted who can start to show a pattern, and as soon as a mafia is discovered it ought to show us who our next suspects are.

Hmm...I still have some doubts. I have a feeling my info can be wrong, but I'd need one more night to confirm this...

Gizmo, do you think Tellyn is telling the truth about him being Fox McCloud, a good silencer?

MMm, not sure. To be honest, I haven't been following this as closely as alot of you seem to be, due to lack of time/interest. However, from what I do gather, it's plausable, but with Bowser being evil I don't think he is necessarily good. Unless we have some other evidence of him being good that I missed?

I am however, curious about why you keep asking me questions.

To be honest, you can't really afford to take that risk right now. We're 3 townies down, and though you may not believe me, I assure you that I'm good. If you do choose to go for me, by that logic chairdriver must also be evil.

I investigated you, Gizmo. My info was that you were Fox McCloud.

I initially suspected Tellyn was lying, but he was so sure of himself, I started to think my info was wrong. Also, you don't seem to be Fox, otherwise you would still be trying to get Tellyn lynched.

To make matters worse, my info is worded in a slightly vague tone. Enough to throw me in the wrong direction. Maybe you're just one of the Starfox crew.

There is no 'starfox crew'.

*is still certain that his logic is best*

Chairdriver, people! I can't see how we can find anyone certified guilty, but I can see options that will provide great information. I don't think I'll be lasting the night so y'know, let's get voting.

There is no 'starfox crew'.

*is still certain that his logic is best*

You're correct. There appears to be several members of the Starfox Crew as characters, but there's no communication.

Chairdriver, people! I can't see how we can find anyone certified guilty, but I can see options that will provide great information. I don't think I'll be lasting the night so y'know, let's get voting.

What have I done that's so wrong? I'm Samus, and as much a townie as any of the other characters revealed to be town. I'm a roleblocker, so obvs it appears as though I'm attacking people.

I say we get rid of someone who isn't actually playing, since if you get rid of the people who actually post it will devolve into a game of eternal waiting...

Vote: Beggilax

Hmm yeah. I'd prefer to cull the herd first.

Change Vote: Beggarlix or whatever his name is

Even if you do think I'm mafia (*purses lips*), please do me the courtesy of lynching people who are barely playing first.

And if the mafia want to play a fair/good game, they should kill people who aren't posting (Beggilax, mr-paul, etc etc) first, since it just feels really frustrating when they cruise to a win by doing nothing.

I'd rather pursue today's goal than 'cull the herd that will post just as much tomorrow as they will today'. Removing non-speakers does nothing to the dynamics of the discussion.

I'm open to other targets than you, Chairdriver. What you say about non-contributers gliding to the end-zone is definitely my biggest peeve with the game - but I need a case.

And I'm afraid taking out a non-player compared to a mafia member isn't a good idea for the town. It just means that the mafia get another power in their arsenal for another night.

I'm going to have to Vote Chairdriver too.

chairdriver (5): Cube, ReZourceman, jayseven, Paj Meen Ah, Dyson

Beggilax (2): chairdrier, Ellmeister

9 is the majority.

And I'm afraid taking out a non-player compared to a mafia member isn't a good idea for the town. It just means that the mafia get another power in their arsenal for another night.

I'm going to have to Vote Chairdriver too.

How do you know I'm mafia?

You have just as much on me as we did on Tellyn, and we didn't lynch him...

What´s going on?

Are we lynching Chair because he roleblocks but Tellyn get´s to live even though he silences people?

Silencing is rarely a townie power but roleblocking is very often a townie ability so I am not seeing the point here.

Vote: Tellyn

Silencing is far more suspicious in my opinion...