NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

/me is paranoid again, as if we have chosen the person chair chose all along!! :P

Can I just say, I find the whole "I'm busy but I still send my targets in" REALLY annoying. You shouldn't sign up if you don't want to participate due to busyness. Sure some people prefer to stay more quiet than others but please, a post should be made! If you have time to send a target in and be on this forum, you have time to post...argh.

Tellyn, yo filthy. Just to get things rolling, as personally I can't add anything yet.

Vote ; Tellyn.

I won't bother writing the votes, as we have clearly reached majority. :heh:

9 is the majority.

Majority has been reached!

----------

The constant discussions and accusations had left the townies confused and paranoid, but eventually they reached a consensus: Tellyn being a silencer was too suspicious, and the rest of the town cornered him.

"You're making a huge mistake here. Silencers are not necessarily evil."

But they wouldn't listen. They closed in on him and ended his life all too soon.

Tellyn is dead. He was Fox McCloud, an anthropomorphic fox with a great sense of justice. He could threaten people at night to silence them. He was good.

Meanwhile, a higher deity chuckled at the townies' proneness to following old formulas of good and evil.

----------

16 players remain. 9 is the majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Zell

Night 3 begins now.

PMz - I needz dem! Otherwise I'm gonna have to start the next day with less than half of the PMs received. Let me remind you that the more powers you use, the more info you get in the write-ups.

AMPP requested.

----------

"There she is! Teehee!"

The little figure was guiding her target towards an armoured person. He lifted his arm, ready to execute his karate move.

"HI-YAH!"

But nothing happened, as a young boy in white clothes blocked the attack with a mirror shield. At that exact moment, the armour-clad woman turned around, pointed her arm-cannon at the attacker and fired. The karate-chopper fell to the ground, paralysed.

As she walked away, a pointy-shoed man who reeked of garlic came running with a magnifying glass and tried to get close to her, but the young boy kept him away his his shield.

Later that night, another guy tried to come close to her, this time a tall man in dark armour with an evil smile on his lips, but he, too, was held back by the young boy with the shield.

In the end, she made it home safely that night thanks to the young boy.

----------

Some other place, a man with sunglasses and a helmet came running through the town. He was stopped in his tracks, though, by a long tongue who grabbed him and pulled him in. Before he knew, he was trapped inside a large egg, unable to do anything. A blue person came by and used telepathy on the egg, learning a thing or two about its inhabitant.

----------

Meanwhile, a not very tall tech-geek was analysing a fair girl with pointy ears. While doing this, the blaster-wielder came walking by. He was being followed by some guy with a yellow cape who was warding off a girl in a pink dress who tried to kiss him - and she was wielding a frying pan, none the less! The blaster-wielder, having had enough of sitting around doing nothing, aimed his blaster at the fair girl with the pointy ears.

"Any last words, Princess?"

"Wait, I was going to protect you tonight!"

"That won't do. I'm tired of this. We're getting nowhere. Maybe we'll learn something from this."

"Please, no ..."

But it was too late. He pulled the trigger, and she fell over, stone-cold.

Cube is dead. He was Princess Zelda, the royal princess of Hyrule, who could protect people at night with a magical barrier. She was good.

----------

Day 4 begins now.

15 players remain. 8 is the majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Zell

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

*A fell wind blows... The spirits of the fallen echo through Nintendo Land to remind their living comrades that a new day has dawned...*

I was roleblocked last night I think. My power apparantly failed. That's all I have.

Well, my power last night revealed that Beggilax can roleblock via incapacitation.

Despite the first using my power revealing the name of the character I used it on (and not the power). ????

Well, my power last night revealed that Beggilax can roleblock via incapacitation.

Despite the first using my power revealing the name of the character I used it on (and not the power). ????

I doubt the town would have two roleblockers, ergo

Vote: Beggilax

-------

I roleblocked Dyson.

Are you the karate-chop character Dyson?

Bearing in mind I can gleam who Beggilax is..

Captain Falcon. I'm pretty sure. / Who else wears sunglasses and a helmet?

Nope, I didn't seem to appear in the writeup either, strange. Maybe you don't if you're roleblocked?

I guess I'm willing to go with that theory, chair, simply because you came out and said you roleblocked me.

Eh. Vote: Beggilax

Edited by Paj!

Young boy with white clothes and mirror shield, i don't remember him being mentioned in the write up before, sounds like hes defo Pit though.

Wait, we're voting for Beggilax merely because he's a roleblocker, and chairdriver said so? We already knew chair was a roleblocker, and we're assuming he's good, because he said so!

That said, I'm all for voting off non-players. I may vote for Beggilaxif nothing better turns up.But I swear to god, if chair ends up being mafia...

And who the hell was the guy with the blaster? Who could've gained Cube's trust?

And who the hell was the guy with the blaster? Who could've gained Cube's trust?

I know who it is, but I´m worried that I might be ratting out a killer on the side of town seeing as he stayed inside the first two nights instead of killing someone.

Why would the town vigilante go after Cube though!? When there's a whole bunch of non-posters we'd prefer to get rid of?