NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

Well, I could end the day now, as Gizmo's fate seems sealed, but I think it's fair that we wait for the last vote. If nothing's happened tomorrow (as I'm off to bed now, got my last exam tomorrow), I'll end the day.

I promise I'll set day lengths from now on if the discussion die out. The town has got to start working its brain cells if it wants to win!

I did. That was the night before.

I'd rather not, in honesty. I don't see what you have against me other than a theory, which I had already said couldn't be true before you even mentioned it.

See, the reason I'm going for you is because you haven't revealed who you are.

Obviously enough, the mafiosos won't state their roles, so going after the guy who refuses to state his identity, despite all the voters, is a good chance.

I know that I'll become suspicious in case you're good, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

(Sorry for the wait. I was busy all day.)

No Lynch (1): jayseven

Beggilax (1): Zell

Gizmo (8): Jonnas, ReZourceman, Paj Meen Ah, chairdriver, mr-paul, Dyson, Ellmeister, MadDog

8 is the majority.

Majority has been reached!

----------

After a long, long, long day, the townies finally decided to go for the secretive one. Why didn't he want to reveal his role? Time to deal with him.

Gizmo is dead. He was Link, a man with a lovely voice who was never allowed to speak. Tired of this, he joined the revolution against the leaders of Nintendo Land. He could protect people at night with his sword and shield, but like the other mafiosos he could choose to perform the mafia's nightkill instead of using his power. He was evil.

----------

14 players remain. 8 is the majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Zell

Night 4 begins now.

Having chosen each other as their respective targets that night, the frying-pan-carrying girl and the blue telepathic figure ran into each other in an allyway. Little did they know that none of them would succeed in their nightly plans ...

----------

As the frying-pan-carrying girl was about to plant a kiss on the blue figure, she got hit from behind by a stunning beam fired by the armoured woman. Little did the woman know that she was being scanned by an amphibian creature with great technological know-how.

----------

The blaster-wielder had chosen once again to rid the town of someone: Tonight he was going for the one with an apparent love for cooking utensils. When he found his target stunned on the ground, he couldn't help but smile.

"This is too easy."

Pointing his blaster directly at his target's head, he started squeezing the trigger ... but he never managed to pull it completely, as he was grabbed from behind by a large tongue, capturing him inside an egg. As the egg-layer was walking home, he was followed by a furry fella with an eye-patch who was being guided by a mysterious imp-like creature.

----------

Meanwhile, the pointy-shoed garlic-lover was rummaging through the blaster-wielder's stuff. Among some vests, scarfs and flight suits, he found nothing of interest.

"Mwa-ha-ha! This is certainly interesting!" he exclaimed to himself before heading home, all the while being followed by a guy with a yellow cape.

----------

But wait, what happened to the blue telepathic figure? As the frying-pan-wielder was being stunned, the blue telepath sensed someone approaching from behind. As she turned around, she saw a tall man in a dark armour emerging from the shadows. Focusing his dark power in his clenched fist, he pulled a punch at the blue telepath. She never stood a chance.

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Krystal, a gentle blue vixen with a love for all living things. She could investigate people at night with her telepathic abilites. She was good.

----------

Day 5 begins now.

13 players remain. 7 is the majority.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

MadDog

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Zell

Vote: Zell. He's the frying-pan weilder.

(Mundi and Dyson are my other two suspects, in case I get killed tonight)

Was it maase that said he was a furry feller? I'd suggest he's that Starwolf guy, too. I'll be giving this entire thread a once-over tomorrow, and I reckon I'll be able to come up with a fairly close list of who is most likely to be mafia.

On the grounds of "Cooking Mama" having killed people in the past, Vote: Zell

I'd like to see it, personally. I've lost track.

Vote: Zell

I'll concede I am the frying pan user, though I'm not from Cooking Mama, I be Princess Peach and I misdirect people. However I'm good, I definitely can't kill people! My power has failed four nights in a row.

So, wait, why are we voting for Zell again? *genuinely confused*

Can we move on to the next hunch and get them to reveal their role now? Change Vote: Nobody

So, wait, why are we voting for Zell again? *genuinely confused*

Can we move on to the next hunch and get them to reveal their role now? Change Vote: Nobody

Simple. Zell is the frying-pan-user. Jayseven and chairdriver confirm this, and so do I.

As to why we're lynching the fryng-pan-user, here's the write-up for Night 2:

Just before sunrise, a long-eared fella came to investigate the paralysed blue figure. As he was about to begin his investigation, he heard something from behind and turned around. What he saw was the last thing he ever saw: A high speed frying pan coming at him. A loud "CLANK!" was heard, and he collapsed on the ground next to the blue figure.

not_so_tiny is dead. He was Peppy Hare, a retired member of the Star Fox Team sent into action again by General Pepper. He could investigate people. He was good.

No Lynch (1): Dyson

Zell (4): jayseven, chairdriver, ReZourceman, Jonnas

7 is the majority.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Change vote: Zell

Wow sorry, my mind was miles away there.

Nice one, so hopefully this will be another Mafia, or at least neutral.

Vote: Zell