NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Nintendo Mafia: Battle for Nintendo Land

I dunno but I doubt that a mafia killer would sit on his hands two nights in a row.

So mye guess is either townie or a neutral with his own kill agenda.

I know who it is, but I´m worried that I might be ratting out a killer on the side of town seeing as he stayed inside the first two nights instead of killing someone.

The write-up makes it seem like a townie, but Cube had admitted to being a protector. Like chairdriver said:

Why would the town vigilante go after Cube though!?

Now, the fact that "Ganondorf" tried to attack chairdriver does support the idea that the guy with the blaster isn't the mafia killer. But if he's good, then he was quite incompetent, attacking a protector like that.

Hmm, maybe him killing Cube may lean more towards him (Blaster killer guy) being a neutral killer with his own agenda.

Cube saying that he can protect is enough to guess who he is in the write-up.

So I´m leaning more towards neutral killer then a vigilante right now...

So what if cube can protect? I've said it before, but just because a previous mafia game had a certain role assigned to a certain alignment doesn't mean that it's that way in all games. I don't think the blaster guy is evil, or neutral, I just don't think he really knows what he's doing.

Lady-trying-to-kiss is weilding a frying pan,.

Lady Armcannon (chairdriver) paralyzed the armoured karate-chopper. Dyson just says 'nope not me' but I reckon it is. Mundi; did you target Dyson on the 2nd night?

Vote: Dyson

Gizmo said he was misdirected on teh 2nd night, but there's no proof of it in the write up. Gizmo; are you in last night's write-up?

Truth is, I've been suspicious of Dyson too, hence why I RB'ed him last night.

The way he tried to bundle me and Tellyn together as though we were mafia buddies yesterday. Then today he says he was roleblocked, then when I ask him if he is the karate-chopper, and he says he isn't.

If he's town, he shouldn't feel the need to lie...

also, as far as I can tell, the peach-esque lady killer hasn't, so far, been targetted at all, so get our thinking hats on tonight.

Does kid Icarus have just a shield or a sword too? Would he be the link-like character? Or are they still separate?

Truth is, I've been suspicious of Dyson too, hence why I RB'ed him last night.

The way he tried to bundle me and Tellyn together as though we were mafia buddies yesterday. Then today he says he was roleblocked, then when I ask him if he is the karate-chopper, and he says he isn't.

If he's town, he shouldn't feel the need to lie...

Hang on, you're saying I was feeling the need to lie, but I came outright and said I was roleblocked before anyone had asked me any questions. That's not a lie as you just clearly said you're a roleblocker. So where does that one come from?

Of course I tried to bundle you and Tellyn together yesterday. I can't entirely remember why but you two really were acting suspicious together if I remember correctly. Of course, in hindsight that was incorrect, as Tellyn was good. But it wouldn't surprise me if you two were able to communicate with each other.

Edited by Dyson

I'm looking to see if Mundi targetted you in the 2nd night, Dyson. If he did, then you have no defense, as you are the knight-karate-whatever dude. Any other defense, like who you were in other write-ups?

Hang on, you're saying I was feeling the need to lie, but I came outright and said I was roleblocked before anyone had asked me any questions. That's not a lie as you just clearly said you're a roleblocker. So where does that one come from?

I asked you if you were the karate-chop guy, who I clearly RBed in the write-up, and then you said you didn't appear in the write-up.

Granted, I could have been misdirected, but what are the chances that I was misdirected AND you were roleblocked by someone else which didn't appear in the write-up?

I'm looking to see if Mundi targetted you in the 2nd night, Dyson. If he did, then you have no defense, as you are the knight-karate-whatever dude. Any other defense, like who you were in other write-ups?

Do you reckon its the same guy who killed Impa night 1?

I'll see if I appear in any other writeups..if I do I'll be a man "in green clothing".

Not sure to be honest. Potentially, yes, what with the fist-attack/karate chop thing. I just don't have a clue who it could be. I keep picturing ganondorf as he kinda wears armour, but it's hard to say.

The thing that gets me? This Kid Icarus character protected you three times last night, and tehy know who the killer is on the first night. But do we ask them to reveal themselves, thus put themselves in harm's way, or do we let them keep the killer's knowledge safe for now? You were targetted by wario (garlic breath, pointed-shoes-man), who, I think, you targetted in the first night?

The little figure was guiding her target towards an armoured person. He lifted his arm, ready to execute his karate move.

"HI-YAH!"

Ok, so the little figure (navi?) targetted someone to go and karate-chop the armoured person. They're two separate characters. I THINK. It's a bit hard to tell the agency/subject/object between the sentances (d-t-d's 2nd language, mind you). The armoured person is you, chairdriver, and the karate chopper is the person you targetted last night :| So yeah, chopper is dyson, but what's his role?

The person who controlled him, this navi thing, is definitely a concern.

*continues investigating the other people that targetted chairdriver*

oh, and;

"I knew I should have stayed in tonight," he mumbled to himself before heading home. He wasn't aware that a furry person had been following the mysterious little figure that night. And when that furry person came home, another person who looked quite like him – and who was protected by a magical barrier – made sure he kept quiet the next day.

We still need maase to clear things up. I think he knows who the 'mysterious little figure' is who manipulates targets.

I have reason to believe that Dyson is the karate chop person, and someone protected chairdriver, who we know to be the armoured person.

So it looks like:

Dyson-karatechop guy - perhaps a killer?

Someone- Pit - protector

Chairdriver - Samus - roleblocker if he is to be believed.

That´s a no on targeting Dyson on the second night.

What does this mean as far as your accusations go jayseven? I'm confused as to what Mundi has to do with this. And no, I havn't targetted him.

It has to do with me because he is trying to sort out who I am in the write-ups.

Beggilax (3): Dyson, Ellmeister, MadDog

Dyson (4): jayseven, chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah, mr-paul

8 is the majority.

It has to do with me because he is trying to sort out who I am in the write-ups.

Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?

It´s simple.

I say I know someone who is a killer but I´m not saying who it is on the count of said person possibly being a town vigilante and from what I see we possibly know who Dyson is in the write-up.

Jayseven asked me if I had targeted Dyson on the second night most likely on the purpose of pin pointing who I am in the write-up.

Is it not simple from here? It´s easier to decipher the write-up if you now who is who in the write-up.

Killers and badguys can easily be found like this.

Hmmm... I don't see why Dyson would lie about being the karate-guy. There's no reason for him to speak half-truths. Why say he was roleblocked, but lie about being the karate-guy?

I'm more worried about Gizmo. Tell me, Mundi, is Gizmo the blaster killer? Because he's the only one I can think of. And it makes sense, considering what has happened troughout the game. Vote: Gizmo

Tell us about yourself, Gizmo.

I have hunchs, but certainly not about Dyson, so I can role with Gizmo for now.

Vote; Gizmo.

I´m not going to say without a good reason.

That person would be good as dead if he is not connected to the Mafia.

Well the vig hasn't been targeting the people the town want dead (why is Beggilax still alive?), so he won't exactly be a loss.

Beggilax (3): Dyson, Ellmeister, MadDog

Dyson (4): jayseven, chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah, mr-paul

Gizmo (2): Jonnas, ReZourceman

8 is the majority.