N-Europe

Woman kills her own babies

EEVILMURRAY

Two thing. One: Like Eevil said, how did the husband not notice three pregnancies? Especially when they happened two years in a row.

Secondly

Courjault confessed to police to hiding two pregnancies from her husband in 2002 and 2003, giving birth alone in the bathroom before strangling the babies and putting the bodies in the freezer.

She also confessed to killing another newborn when the couple still lived in France in 1999 and disposing of the body in the family fireplace.

Why the **** is there a need for a trial? Stupid legal systems.

That is indeed some freaky shit... :shakehead

Why the **** is there a need for a trial? Stupid legal systems.

They'll probably have to prove that she was sane at the time of the killings... which (i would imagine) will be quit a task considering no-one of sound mind would do such a thing.?!

Two thing. One: Like Eevil said, how did the husband not notice three pregnancies? Especially when they happened two years in a row.

I think:

In 2006 Courjault and her husband Jean-Louis were living in Seoul, South Korea, where he was working as an engineer and spent long periods away from home.

But your point still stands, unless he coincidentally was away for the nine months after having the Molly Intercourse with her.

That being said, you'd think the kids would've noticed and said something, failing that, her friends.

I think:

In 2006 Courjault and her husband Jean-Louis were living in Seoul, South Korea, where he was working as an engineer and spent long periods away from home.

But your point still stands, unless he coincidentally was away for the nine months after having the Molly Intercourse with her.

That being said, you'd think the kids would've noticed and said something, failing that, her friends.

If he was away for the last 3+ months then it would have been easier to hide it. She could blame it on gaining weight.

ahh why do i bother? i keep forgetting most of you are like, 13.

some women just hardly show at all when they're pregnant... one woman on my uni course was 5 months pregnant before she told anyone and you still couldnt really tell when the thing was just about cooked.

That is indeed some freaky shit... :shakehead

They'll probably have to prove that she was sane at the time of the killings... which (i would imagine) will be quit a task considering no-one of sound mind would do such a thing.?!

Everyone has the right to a trial, whether people think so or not.

Even Terroists get them.

Edited by Kirkatronics

This story is horrendous. Having kids and just the process of getting old has increased my empathy so stuff like this just makes me really, really sad. When I was a callous youth I could have laughed this off, but now it just makes my brain fuzzy.