N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Retro_Link

My mom used to make me and my bro homemade playdough when we were kids. Some DS PAL/UK games manuals have this smell when new. I always give them a sniff and if they don't smell like this I'm disappointed.

Mr_Master_X2 gets my vote for the Video Game Manual Reader of the Year award.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on that - my Baten Kaitos Origins manual has got me through some pretty tough times.

When Wind Waker came out I used to take the guide to the loo with me. Great reading material.

Screenshots look brilliant, can't wait for this game. Probs the only game I'll get this year other than Zelda, just know it's gonna be fantastic.

Thanks for the links.

Those two new videos are awesome, a great selection of vibrant colourful locations and levels. Some of the galaxies look stunning, most do actually.

But I HATE that orange luma as part of the logo. Looks totally off.

halfway point flags!?

well.. they are certainly really trying to find a balance between the 2d and 3d games aren't they.

First no hub world and now this.. Can't decide whether this is good or not.. does mean the exploration side is kinda dead.

but .. A different style of game cant be bad either.. this is certainly interesting

By the way before anyone says it I really think the super guide is one of the more genius inventions of nintendo..

halfway point flags!?

well.. they are certainly really trying to find a balance between the 2d and 3d games aren't they.

First no hub world and now this.. Can't decide whether this is good or not.. does mean the exploration side is kinda dead.

but .. A different style of game cant be bad either.. this is certainly interesting

By the way before anyone says it I really think the super guide is one of the more genius inventions of nintendo..

There is a hub world though. It's the big mario head and it grows as you get further in the game. Its just instead of going to many different rooms to get to new levels, you follow it in navigation

Once upon a time I would agree, back in the NES/Megadrive era. Actually even the N64/Playstation era. But now manuals are nothing more than an extended version of the already obvious things they drill into you nine times during the tutorial (which you didn't even want to take part in anyway).