Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Retro_Link

I'm not trying to wind anyone up, and at the end of the day it really doesn't matter. It's a lovely piece of art. But a bit of common sense will tell you that in all probability, unless Nintendo change their minds and do a re-design, it is the cover artwork...

x4jjuv.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain where you get these U R MR GAY and all that shit from.

Or do you just take letter's out for the larf?

By the bright spots that are on the title letters.

"U R MY GAY" ("Are you Mr Gay?")

"YA IM R U!" ("Ya, I am, are you?")

wjjv39.jpg

:D

Are you sure?

SuperMarioGalaxy2.jpg

From what I can see, there's only one sparkle in the foreground (thus on the A). Though, that's just my 2 cents.

The sparkle is practically between the A and L, hence U R MI ALY, which makes sense considering Yoshi is Mario's ally

I don't know how you saw that.

But you're spot on right down to the typo.

Now you both mention it... :idea: I kind of squinted and half closed my eyes and there it was, looking right at me. Trying to decipher the U R Mily (Cyrus) message (complete with typo too) was just a wild goose chase.

Now I need to go and have another stare at those Twilight Princess pics and see if I can spot the moon from Majora's Mask. :heh:

The sparkle is practically between the A and L, hence U R MI ALY, which makes sense considering Yoshi is Mario's ally

Granted, but if we're saying that the sparkle being between the letters means the secret message uses both the letters, then the original Super Mario Galaxy 'secret message' would be 'ur mr gaay'

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!