N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not happy with result against Haden. Own goal plus missed a penalty in the draw previously means I feel a little robbed. Lost a bit of confidence, so sorta planning to concentrate on getting match experience up for all my little lemmings.

Lost both my games 2-0...not good :( May seem a silly question, but how to do I improve a player's fitness ( a lot are on red arrows ), would it be by resting them or making them do training?

Training - that is its only purpose, to increase form.

My game against Dyson was good. 8 players in the X11 and X11 manager.

I think next season may be the season to hand the league admin reigns over to someone else and start with a new team from the bottom of the league system. Could be awesome.

Looks like my tactics were all over the place and yours were spot on - given you were prepared and got my defensive/attacking options sussed I don't think 4-2 was too bad. It's no 5-1..

I think next season may be the season to hand the league admin reigns over to someone else and start with a new team from the bottom of the league system. Could be awesome.

I wouldn't mind running the show for a while, I don't plan on going anywhere on X11 for quite some time at this rate :D Gotta make my team winners.

What will you do? Delete O3 FC? I'm rather unsure as to how the League Winners list will look on the league page. It will probably end up having huge gaps in the list...you'll be erasing large chunks of the league's history. More history than just the one-season teams!

I dunno...

(I would like to take this moment to stress that I in no way will stop Oddy from making a new team and removing O3 FC.)

Training - that is its only purpose, to increase form.

I was gonna offer to run things but Dyson has put his name forward! Shame I would like to see things from the other side haha

Good win for me puts me up to 3rd gonna say right now I am going to get thrashed next game I am gonna use my loser goalie to get him experience. When you execute me Oddy don't shoot me in the face please!

Starting a new team Oddy? You are way ahead atm I had wondered if these thoughts might go through your head as its getting a bit boring for you now Id imagine lol. Although of course certian legend teams can still get a draw from you haha

Me and Oddy

Oddy won 6

7 draws

5 Haden wins

7-7-5 I will take that as the final result.

Happenstance and Oddy

11-1-3 to Oddy

Checking about it seems I have the best record just about with 64s doing very well to.

5 wins 4 draws and 8 losses.

But to give 64s kudos he is the only team to beat Oddy this season.

Edited by Haden