N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

o relleh rez! I looked at your squad, figured out your best formation, and lolled because I know i can beat that. Then I looked at my squad, saw at least four formations that I could pull out, and elolled. Evil laughed out loud. Oh yes.

Mcoy; perhaps a good idea. 'level up' your youth - stick to a 3-season game plan. Get all your player's 100% match experience, and focus on the next season. You don't have relegation to worry about so just focus on development!

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o relleh rez! I looked at your squad, figured out your best formation, and lolled because I know i can beat that. Then I looked at my squad, saw at least four formations that I could pull out, and elolled. Evil laughed out loud. Oh yes.

Wow pretty confident....cocky almost.

Whoooooooooooo! They got the skills that pay the bills. Everybody do the gaggle: ohh-ah, ooh-ah!

Id love you to win the championship. You have been around for so long and your style is similar to mine well balanced team and youth policy over massive buying.

I think it could well be a new winner this year villand gaggle and oddy look like the faves with Rez an outside bet.

Mcoy; perhaps a good idea. 'level up' your youth - stick to a 3-season game plan. Get all your player's 100% match experience, and focus on the next season. You don't have relegation to worry about so just focus on development!

Mcoy knows he will not be going up this season :)

Mcoy is putting effort into youth development and skill increases, Mcoy probably won't win any matches but Mcoy hopes the end results will be better for next season :D

I've got an 18 3, and nobody wants him. I guess I should ditch? In my other team I have a 16 with 3 skill that I'm pretty excited about. He's already worth 1.7m, but he wants three games this season to be fully match-experienced - not easy to decide when to play him!

MY ENTIRE TEAM HAS UPWARD GREEN ARROWS. This is honestly the first time I've ever seen this. Oh, wait, exept for ONE player, the swine :P

ReZ sacked a 17 3 player and brought in a 24 3 player.

Despite his position in the league, he is still committing acts of n00bness. :blank:

Yeah but....but...but....

four special qualities vs (I think) 1 or zero. Plus he has good formey. Something the other didn't have. Etc. :)

Jay...how do you see how many matches the players need to have played to get 100% experience?

When you click on an individual player it tells you their current percentage, but not how many games they need :( Once they've played a single game you can guess it a bit. My dude's played 1 game and is on 33%. My goalkeeper is already on 97% after 4 games, so I may start fielding my 2nd keeper if I get a few more points... Although I have gaggle after rez, then happenstance, then a double header with haden... pretty much every single game is crucial, so I find it really hard to ensure the entire squad gets to play.

When you click on an individual player it tells you their current percentage, but not how many games they need :( Once they've played a single game you can guess it a bit. My dude's played 1 game and is on 33%. My goalkeeper is already on 97% after 4 games, so I may start fielding my 2nd keeper if I get a few more points... Although I have gaggle after rez, then happenstance, then a double header with haden... pretty much every single game is crucial, so I find it really hard to ensure the entire squad gets to play.

Play your youth sqaud against me I promise I will play my 4star goalie.

Hes a real winner!

I can finally see my Xpert league/cup.

The first team I'm against: A division 6 team composed of mostly 8-10 skill players. And the best I have is two 7-skill players (although one is 18 and could be awesome in the future). Although the team is called "Manchester United 19" so I may have a chance.

This VIP shizniz is pretty mint.

I've just spent today doing some proper selling & buying via VIP direct transfers in another league: Sold a 6-skilled 22 year-old MF to one team in the league for 1m then used that 1m to buy an 8-skilled 35 year-old MF from another team in the league, complete with mail contact from both managers. Then I was asked by another manager if I was selling any more young players, I told him I wasn't selling any more players for now.

It was pretty awesome. :grin:

As far as I've noticed, they play a little worse out of position.My goalkeeper played a game upfront once, and was about half the skill, but my midfield allrounders played equal to their skill in defence (but play above their skill ranking when in their proper position).

I've found them extremely useful during injury spells; they increase the durability of your team.