N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

Why are they hard to write?

And what does a pyramid scheme mean?

They're hard to write because not a lot happens in the games. I have to look at the teams and their stats and the match reports. Then inject some humour into them to make them readable. It's pretty difficult, but easy if the game is eventful.

And a pyramid system is like this:

-------------------Division 1------------------

-------Division 2a---------------Division 2b----

---Division 3a------Division 3b-----Division3c---

And so on.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of this 'cartel' that seems to be forming of VIP players :P Don't unbalance the league!

It doesn't unbalance anything :heh:

The only advantages we get are additional stats at our fingertips that could be worked out by non-VIP members if they really wanted to trawl through season and look at past seasons, past meetups etc. The graphs and such are nice touches :heh:

We can also offer to buy players from each others' clubs but I haven't seen that happen yet.

They're hard to write because not a lot happens in the games. I have to look at the teams and their stats and the match reports. Then inject some humour into them to make them readable. It's pretty difficult, but easy if the game is eventful.

And a pyramid system is like this:

-------------------Division 1------------------

-------Division 2a---------------Division 2b----

---Division 3a------Division 3b-----Division3c---

And so on.

Damn pyramid scheme sucks

Oh - the stats are cool :P I want to get VIP and probably will soon! I mean if you four/five guys all trade players amongst each other, offering deals and whatever, then it gives the rest of us less equality!

Mcoy may speak for himself but Mcoy probably wouldn't be able to afford a single player from the top league anyway :)

Well it hasn't really happened yet. I doubt people are going to let people go for cheaps anyway :heh: It'd be like letting Ronaldo go from Man Utd to Liverpool for 20 million or something!

But I'd like to be quirky and try out a player loan at some point just for kicks :D

I don't think there's that much money difference between the leagues, is there? Oddy, can you clarify? I think it's the same everywhere; 1m weekly sponsor money, 200,000 if you do a news report, and then x amount if you play on the pools (forgot to play in the game just gone, and i would've guessed all 5 results).

The real money comes from selling players (you get a new youth once a month, for example) and earning distinctions at the end of the season; I think the managers of the top three scorers/assists/points/x11 appearences as well as league winner get cash amounts.

Yay! I've been given an official team. It's actually a brand new one.

(I'm not on my PC so that why it's IE)

xpertv.jpg

That Clark Rainford is worth an estimated 16 million. I'm actually tempted to see if I can put him on transfer for a low price, make a bid with my N-E team then accept it as my Xpert team...but that probably wouldn't be fail (and risky in case it doesn't work).

I don't think there's that much money difference between the leagues, is there? Oddy, can you clarify? I think it's the same everywhere; 1m weekly sponsor money, 200,000 if you do a news report, and then x amount if you play on the pools (forgot to play in the game just gone, and i would've guessed all 5 results).

The real money comes from selling players (you get a new youth once a month, for example) and earning distinctions at the end of the season; I think the managers of the top three scorers/assists/points/x11 appearences as well as league winner get cash amounts.

You're right about all the money stuff, except it's just the top players for goal/etc that get money, not the top three.

In VIP private transfers (I've made two this last week - check out P4 FC's players in and players out!) the minimum transfer fee to the agent is 250k so that sucks, and players lose their hearts, so loans would be detrimental.

Wow Gaggle beating Oddy. How the mighty have fallen. A 3-1 win for me, getting the champion Michael Wiberg in the X11. :)

It would appear instead of last seasons relegation battle, we have something of a mid table battle.

Fridays match of ReZ VS Jay I think will be very interesting. I do genuinely believe it can go either way.

God who cares if Im going down that sure felt good. :yay:

Wow Gaggle beating Oddy. How the mighty have fallen. A 3-1 win for me, getting the champion Michael Wiberg in the X11. :)

It would appear instead of last seasons relegation battle, we have something of a mid table battle.

Fridays match of ReZ VS Jay I think will be very interesting. I do genuinely believe it can go either way.

For once Im backing you on this one! Give him a good thrashing.

Well the Gaggle victory was a surprise! Gaggle, you've had a couple of seasons where you seem to only excel half of the time. This season's looking more your style!

Mcoy! I think you should try a different formation if the 4-4-2 isn't working out for you, plus having your best two defenders injured is pretty ouch - but they'll both be back for your game against Jaffa munchers, so you won't struggle for too long.

For once Im backing you on this one! Give him a good thrashing.

:o

ReZ! Yeah I think we're fairly evenly-matched teams. I've checked the stats and it seems that you have a very good home record, so I do have that hurdle to overcome -- but my players had a great game against shorty, and I believe they're all psyched up for this! I've changed my tactics about four times already, but I think they're set now.

Well the Gaggle victory was a surprise! Gaggle, you've had a couple of seasons where you seem to only excel half of the time. This season's looking more your style!

Mcoy! I think you should try a different formation if the 4-4-2 isn't working out for you, plus having your best two defenders injured is pretty ouch - but they'll both be back for your game against Jaffa munchers, so you won't struggle for too long.

:o

ReZ! Yeah I think we're fairly evenly-matched teams. I've checked the stats and it seems that you have a very good home record, so I do have that hurdle to overcome -- but my players had a great game against shorty, and I believe they're all psyched up for this! I've changed my tactics about four times already, but I think they're set now.

Mcoy is playing alot of youngseters

Mcoy has a 2 skill strike (lol) Mcoy also has some fresh 3-5 skill midfielders so this is probably having a major impact on chances and team work.