NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Im amazed all of my players are staying aswell, considering the terrible season im having.

Out of two players I haven't played at all this season and was hoping to get rid of, only one has left. I also sacked a young one who just wasn't making the cut for my amazing squad.

Bring on Domstercool!

Also, we need more people for Villan's league, does no-one else want to join?

No retirements for me - why would anyone want to leave O3 FC?

I've put a forward up for sale - he's underperformed over time, and I want big win bonuses for the rest of the season, so that'll be that sorted.

How much do you want for him? I haven't got much at the mo but I'll have about over 1m econ come Wednesday.

Plus all my players want to continue playing next season, even my 36 year-old defender. Excellent stuff.

I'm amused that you think you can get my 23 8 forward for just over a million. I'll be looking for close to 8 million, at least.

Mcoy only has 2.5 million credits however Mcoy always welcome orphans and victims of women beating with open hands.

Mcoy only has 2.5 million credits however Mcoy always welcome orphans and victims of women beating with open hands.

And that comedy gold is why he should have him!

Wohoo no leavers, was getting a bit worried that my captain would decide to retire soon.

My 39 year old Striker is leaving. It is a sad day for Dysonism F.C, but out with the old and in with the new!

Aside from that everyone else is staying.

Recall United vs Party at Richters today

It will be the ultimate attack for Mars.

I predict the score will be.

Emo Blades 4-1 AFC ReZs Rabies.

And thus my downfall continues. :( I am literally 99.9% certain of this precise score.

Well, both times Dom comes online just before my match with him! He doesn't against anyone else :( Its a conspiracy!

A surprising loss for me, but then Haden did fancy injuring my goalkeeper. Grr!

Whooo, looking like I'm in an excellent position for 2nd place and I've manged to get all my young blood the experience they need. If I can even get a draw against O3 (unlikely, but I seem to have some luck against him) I'll call this whole season a superb success. Next season will be the one I make my big push for the title I think.

One of my players left, but he was getting old anyway.

Recall United vs Party at Richters today

It will be the ultimate attack for Mars.

A nice draw.

I've started losing interest now. I'll train certain players but I'm not into it as I once was.

No one is beating me. The team is retiring at the end of this season so I have no need to play youth (though most already have their experience anyway).

Next season I'd tip 64thers for the title. Personally I'd get rid of some of your younger players and buy in some great older players. Your players all seem to be young 20s or young 30s. Not many mid 20s, etc. What is your plan Gaggle?

Oh yes 2-0 and 2-0 the master plan is in full order!

A surprising loss for me, but then Haden did fancy injuring my goalkeeper. Grr!

To be fair it was like 7 chances to 1 and I had my best player sent off!