NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mcoy made a good come back after a loss and a draw with a solid 4 - 0 win. Mcoy felt it could have easily been higher with 2 shots hitting the post, 1 off the bar and several saves by the goal keeper.

Mcoys defense played excellent only letting one chance come against him which was saved (1 goal dissalowed also) Mcoy is happy to reduce the negative goal difference gap. Mcoy is glad he's found a bit of form the last 5 games, winning 3, losing 1 and drawing 1.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

I have officially won the league. Thanks for the good times guys.

Expect a gloating press release later today.

Who will be the top league badboy next season?

I have officially won the league. Thanks for the good times guys.

Expect a gloating press release later today.

Who will be the top league badboy next season?

Next 3 behind you are all potential champs obviously! :D

Although its gonna be mixed up with the sickos coming up from the league below!

Congrats btw. You are indeed the champion of champions. But now is time for a new era! Its like when Hendry stopped winning the snooker every year.

Mcoy was wondering if we had an exact idea of how many active mangers we have at the moment?

Mcoy hopes we can keep 3 divisons next season and possibly increase the managers in each one :)

Yeah I like 3 leagues, I think dropping back down to 2 would be annoying. If (when) I get promotion, I'm quite confident my side can hold its own in the middle league but it would get utterly destroyed in the top league.

Anyway, bit annoyed I let a 2 goal lead slip, but when you look at the chances I was lucky to end up with a draw really. First points dropped at home :(

Mcoy was hoping to get an easy quick buy off a CLEARLY FAILING club.

Mcoy was hoping you'd be generous to give a decent striker to a lower league team, Mcoy understands he'll have to EARN it himself. (Mcoy is low on money :P )

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Had a game off this week, so have put up some form training for the squad

Next 3 behind you are all potential champs obviously! :D

Although its gonna be mixed up with the sickos coming up from the league below!

Congrats btw. You are indeed the champion of champions. But now is time for a new era! Its like when Hendry stopped winning the snooker every year.

And Schumacher retiring.

A solid 2-1 win for me today, coming from behind to take it. Made of win injured Brusling though! Disaster strikes Secret.

Not a big surprise for me, fielding my youth in order to get match experience and not playing win bonuses as I gave up on this season a few matches back. Any points I get now are a bonus. I think a stint in the middle league will do me good.

Good win for Happenstance United today, beat the league leaders which puts me back on top

I'm eight points from safety and stuck to the bottom of my league with my official X11 team. Nothing to do but sacrifice this season and pick up the dregs next season.

I'm even considering starting again at the bottom in Division 8 if I cock up next season. :o

I'm eight points from safety and stuck to the bottom of my league with my official X11 team. Nothing to do but sacrifice this season and pick up the dregs next season.

I'm even considering starting again at the bottom in Division 8 if I cock up next season. :o

Ive frankly given up with my offical xpert team. I inherited an awful one so never mind.

I've been unable to set tactics efficiently for my official team for the last few weeks - pulled off a couple of draws but slunk to 2nd-bottom :'( Well I don't mind. I'm not giving up!

Not a big surprise for me, fielding my youth in order to get match experience and not playing win bonuses as I gave up on this season a few matches back. Any points I get now are a bonus. I think a stint in the middle league will do me good.

I had a quick look-over with my team, and I've surprised myself -- I can get all of my players at 100% except for, I think, one or two - one that I'm going to sack about... now.

I had a quick look-over with my team, and I've surprised myself -- I can get all of my players at 100% except for, I think, one or two - one that I'm going to sack about... now.

I think I'll have two without 100%, one who is currently injured and one who is utter turd but I can't sack because I have too few players.

Edit: Actually, I can do it now.

Steady season is not going quite so steady because of another injury.

I think its safe to say, I'm promoted, as well as Cube and Secret. Somehow my 18 year old 3 skill man has scored 2 goals in 3 matches. I like him!

He got sent off though =[ He doesn't have any bad qualities like cheats etc so that was weird.

Draw against gaggle. Now I have a considerably weakened side to field against ReZ. :blank:

ReZ did me. After not playing 4-3-3 for three matches he predicted it as my formation and that was the end of that. I had more chances and possession but my forwards didn't ever make anything happen with the chances. I missed a penalty too.

Congrats Rez, but why did you predict 4-3-3?

ReZ did me. After not playing 4-3-3 for three matches he predicted it as my formation and that was the end of that. I had more chances and possession but my forwards didn't ever make anything happen with the chances. I missed a penalty too.

Congrats Rez, but why did you predict 4-3-3?

Its as simple as thats what you chose last time we fought. I noticed you hadn't played that formation for a few games but thought it would be as good-a punt as any. Other than that I chose very defensive.....a metaphor for curling up in a ball with my hands over my head awaiting the impending beating.

Interesting. Whenever I've played at home against 64ers, I've won. Whenever I've played away, I've lost. Friday's match will be one to watch for an upset..