NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Wahey! Watta result. Not sure I'll be winning against dyson THE DIRTY TRICKING BASTARD, but I hugely doubt he'll beat me severely enough to stay up. Plodding above relegation once again, for me! If league numbers change again, then perhaps dyson won't get relegated anyway!

Do people think they are going to get good ones?

What are peoples average forms for players?

I have 1 or 2 who I think might disappoint because of injuries but most are looking good 13 or 14.

I don't think my report will be all that good, to be honest. SOB!

I couldn't work that out either!

Btw whats happening next season with promotions relegations regarding the top division.

We are having 4 people leave as Oddy is gone and 3 going up. Theres no way in hell the top league should have less people in it as imo theres already to few. Would this mean a repireve for dyson?

Well you're league admin next time, right? You choooz! One of my new housemates is intrigued in the idea of x11, so I may try and get him to join the forums purely for this.

Mcoy has managed to go 5 games without a loss!

Mcoy now faces a tough last game against top of the league Edd Kirby Athletic, Mcoy has nothing to lose but Mcoy knows Edd has his first place to contend with!

Well done Mcoy :) You have a good squad. Next season you are one of the faves for promotion.

I hope that was because j7 vowed that he would beat me at X11 at the Meet-Up. Not sure if you witnessed that, though.

BWAHAHAAHAHAAA! Yes. Serves you right for underestimating me.

cheers Haden for doing the biz for me, in my time of need :P

Being Admin would be pretty cool I'd quite like to be but it struck me why is Oddy not going to be? Sure hes leaving his team but hes not leaving the league! Still if he wants to hand the reigns over I'd be happy to take this legendary league on.

It was a pleasure J7, more so the first time around when I took Rez out at last

I would like to be a league admin, which was pretty much why I tried setting up a 2nd N-Euro league.

Fuck that, though. If y'all want a second team, just get a team in the main Xpert leagues, that's all.

One match a week is rather rubbish, though. Especially when it gives you a brand new team and puts you in a league with much better teams.

Also up for being league admin next season tbh! I'm thinking either some sort of game is required (perhaps a little friendly tournament in between the seasons for those that wish to participate. Knockout style?) or a random hat pull is performed. I prefer the previous :heh:

Oddy should pull names out of a hat live on NE chat via livefeed webcam. Will be like the FA cup draw only much more important.

I won 5-0 in my xpert league today, I had 9 chances and the opponent had 0. Even played a weakened defence with an average age of 25. SWEET.

So I end the season with a 5-0 win. Mazzoleni is awesome. Him and Monington not playing against ReZ and j7 are the real reasons why I didn't win. :grin:

Got myself a 1-0 win over CubeFC, even though 1/2 my good players were either injured or suspended. Nice end to the season, at least i didn't finish last!!

Maddog tried to dirty trick me, and he lost and now he is relegated. Cheaters never prosper! :p

Although it was strange that your players had better ratings than me for teamwork etc as well and I managed to come out with a 3-1 win.

Mccoy's Sons beat Ed Kirby Athletic 4-3! Last goal in the 90th minute and Noodle lost against Silverdale meaning after all this time, Silverdale won the league. Epic bottom league.

Come one! Made Of Win made a 2-2 draw and their final goal was at at the 88 minute of the game.

Alas I had low hopes for this games, all my forwards form plummeted this and last week and the training to next to nothing for them...

At last the curse is over!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrUVy4VNbz8

charles-schulz-peanuts-celebrate-the-little-things.jpg

Overall after an abysmal start to the season to come 2nd is awesome. Noone was going to beat the titan that is Oddy.

I reckon 64s could win the title next season its gonna be close anyway, I will be the only old school champ left in the league. Oh wait I forgot a certian Scot is getting promoted.

Edited by Haden

Come one! Made Of Win made a 2-2 draw and their final goal was at at the 88 minute of the game.

Alas I had low hopes for this games, all my forwards form plummeted this and last week and the training to next to nothing for them...

Bah! if it wasn't for an own goal, victory would have been mine. Abe will be receiving disciplinary action.

Maddog tried to dirty trick me, and he lost and now he is relegated. Cheaters never prosper! :p

Although it was strange that your players had better ratings than me for teamwork etc as well and I managed to come out with a 3-1 win.

Mccoy's Sons beat Ed Kirby Athletic 4-3! Last goal in the 90th minute and Noodle lost against Silverdale meaning after all this time, Silverdale won the league. Epic bottom league.

Bottom league had the most awesome title race by far real last min stuff. Congrats on promotion btw.

I reckon 64s could win the title next season its gonna be close anyway, I will be the only old school champ left in the league. Oh wait I forgot a certian Scot is getting promoted.

My team is looking good, should get a decent change report. Bring in some new talent over the Summer and I'll be pushing for a top-half finish if not better!

Been saving up some money and I've taken all the bonuses for goals, assists etc again too so I should have a decent warchest. :)

I'm hoping I won't be completely owned next year. saying that, I got a win and a draw off "a certain Scot".

Ed Kirby Athletic is devastated, I told him with delight he had lost. That Darth Vader noooooo picture seems about right :p

No money for new players, but hopefully a good change report! Finally I be rid of Made of Win and Tin Can Club. My 2 bogey teams! :p

Mcoy feels he has done a good deed by fucking over most of the top teams for the final push for first place.

Mcoy ends this season happy.

Mcoy asks on a side note if he will have time for last form training before the next change report?

Edited by Brian Mcoy

I picked up five yellow cards in my final match. FIVE! That's ridiculous :D

On the plus side a 1-1 draw seems to sum up my season rather well..with O3 FC achieving nirvana and transcending to a higher level of manager, do I stay up or am I forced down a league in to the dirty rotten middle league?

Okay, who wants to be league admin? names in the hat please!

I know of Haden, Dyson & Cube. Anyone else? Random selection, then I'll change it.

I'll then resign from the squad, and the new admin needs to block O3 FC. I'll reapply to the league and get a new side. It'll then need a boost (I do this for all new managers) which boosts the squad to just under the average of the league. Then the trek to the top begins again.

Mcoy will not put his name in the hat, Mcoy feels there have been others who have been around longer who deserve it.

Mcoy hopes our new admin will activley recruit for new members and hopefully keep all 3 leagues alive and more popular!

This is exciting anyway it could be made interactive a video maybe!

Might be to far. I reckon Mcoy would be a pretty funny admin. Would anyone do anything outrageously different or is it just gonna be who gets the position?