NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Well, I guess that's what happens when you come to Odwinian House with just three defenders.

I have to start rotating to get some youth experience, but maybe I'll wait until after next weeks games for that. :heh:

I guess that's what happens when you can't access the internet for a week! I couldn't alter my tactics or my team and naturally my default wasn't gonna do. Not happy.

I guess that's what happens when you can't access the internet for a week! I couldn't alter my tactics or my team and naturally my default wasn't gonna do. Not happy.

I was at a sleepover at school on Thursday then had to work the next day in class so set my tactics on Wednesday sometimes I reckon I think about xpert to much.

I was at a sleepover at school on Thursday then had to work the next day in class so set my tactics on Wednesday sometimes I reckon I think about xpert to much.

Dude, come on. You actually suck. How can you still not talk to the girls who work there?

But yeah, I always plan ahead in regards to my tactics too, if I know I'm going to be busy the day before I'll do it 2 days before. All my training is done so I get the effects of it on the day I do my tactics.

Dude, come on. You actually suck. How can you still not talk to the girls who work there?

But yeah, I always plan ahead in regards to my tactics too, if I know I'm going to be busy the day before I'll do it 2 days before. All my training is done so I get the effects of it on the day I do my tactics.

It was mostly older staff there as in 40 plus women while this may not be a problem for you thats something I'm not into.

Just you wait I will still win are little competition its going to be the biggest comeback since Faldo beat Greg Norman.

Some shmuck spelt my teams name wrong in a PR in the MSE league Haddens Rangers indeed! Will see if I can spark a feud from this as a laugh probably find out hes dyslexic or something and have everyone in the league dirty trick me haha.

Mcoy sees everyone else getting awesome youth talent and Mcoy is landed with a pile of shit!

Aah, fucking hell. My official team just lost a bottom-of-the-table clash 5-4. 5-4! Both of us playing very offensive, but I reckon the opponents won it because of home advantage. Now I'm 5 points from safety.

But I've got them again next week. I've survived relegation before, and I'm going to do that shit all over again!

Mcoy sees everyone else getting awesome youth talent and Mcoy is landed with a pile of shit!

I get quite shit youth too, but you can buy some cheap young good players on the market.

I get quite shit youth too, but you can buy some cheap young good players on the market.

Yeah, good youth come along very rarely. A youth costs 30k (awesome value), but you can pick up a vanilla 18 4 for under 100k on the transfer market, or a 19 4 with mad skills for not much more.

Yeah, good youth come along very rarely. A youth costs 30k (awesome value), but you can pick up a vanilla 18 4 for under 100k on the transfer market, or a 19 4 with mad skills for not much more.

I keep getting awesome youth talent in all areas but goalies where I need it the most!

I keep getting awesome youth talent in all areas but goalies where I need it the most!

You can buy Basil Hankin off me for 7 mill if you want! Lightning reflexes and a cheat. Current form 13, average form 13.

You can buy Basil Hankin off me for 7 mill if you want! Lightning reflexes and a cheat. Current form 13, average form 13.

Is that a joke? You aren't the Godfather you are unable to make offers I cannot refuse. Come back when you want to negotiate sensibly!

The joke is your set of Keepers! :heh:

Hankin is a 20 year old 6 with some desirable skills. He'd get close to that price on the open market, but you get to pay the sameleaguepremium.

The joke is your set of Keepers! :heh:

Hankin is a 20 year old 6 with some desirable skills. He'd get close to that price on the open market, but you get to pay the sameleaguepremium.

Can we not reach a comprimise?

veta-20soprano_368.jpg

Losing against a team who doesn't set any tactics is not fun.

Woot - a very easy win. 6-1 chances for me, alone. Match against haden is looking scary as he is very much in form... Tactics are set and I'll ask the likely lads if they'll message me with a bunch of the results, if they can...

My second team drew 1-1 against the team that was 2nd in my league. Someone from another league has offered to play my team (coolio123 or someone) so I'll hopefully get a bit of experience for my team. Next league game is against the team bottom of the league, so I should get some easy points.

A devastating win but I sense a J7 Shorty conspiracy my best player was taken out options are running out and J7 is a cunning sod.

We will see what will happen!

Lol! Nope, no conspiracy at all, I promise :D

I saw that - you sacked an 18 4 and bought a 19 4?! Why?

The 18 4 had bad form and was fragile. He wasn't worth investing in.

Two new signings and a new youth joined the club last night. My youth shall be the stars of the futuuuure!

I'm hoping my team does well in the next match, I'm letting the youth who don't have much skill get some field experience. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost badly.

I've put a line-up out for todays game. Its got the youth to give them experience, same as EEVIL is doing.

I've put a line-up out for todays game. Its got the youth to give them experience, same as EEVIL is doing.

Did you get as sore an arse pounding?

I've now beaten both Cube and Moria! Comfortable 3-0 win! I thought this was going to be a definite defeat. The best thing his only good goalie was injured, so now he's left with a 4 skill goalie :p And a striker got sent off which is good considering I have him again on Friday!

Did you get as sore an arse pounding?

I drew 0-0, woo-hoo. Got a point!!!!

I tried to help my squad and wasn't rewarded for it. A 5-0 loss. The kids can bollocks now.