NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Can you put your existing team in the league while remaining in the current league, or do you have to create a new team specifically for this new league

Oh dear. My second team lost 3-0. Plus my young star got red carded. Then again, his team has been around for a while and has better players. It's a shame that I didn't get a single goal. He tightly marked the wrong player, and tightened the wings while my team went down the centre.

Can you put your existing team in the league while remaining in the current league, or do you have to create a new team specifically for this new league

You have to make a new team for every league you join.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't join that I'm guessing you have to be a vip?

You get extra teams once you've played a few seasons.

You get extra teams once you've played a few seasons.

That is uber gay. Not going to lie, I would beat you all! Cube knows.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't join that I'm guessing you have to be a vip?

The rules state you can join a second private league when you have been a member for at least 4 months and have an Xpert rating of 75.

Your Xpert rating is 100, but you haven't been a member for 4 months (Your join date is 09-03-2009). Although obvs. you only have to wait another 8 or so days.

If you want to join this league, we'll wait for when you can. Leagues without 6 members get automatically deleted after 3 weeks. I reckon that's enough time to get more members.

Mcoy has a friendly tomorrow :)

Mcoy hopes his players form can improve a little bit and possibly get some teamwork.

6 - 1 victory and I am in love with my new midfielder!

he had 3 goals in that game

Also, 5 players in Xpert Eleven and manager.

Excuse me while I´m cocky.

Mcoy did better than I thought! 2 goals! I decided to play a nice young unformy team to help get some experience. Big game against Moria. Probably going to lose, can't wait till his precious Noa Brusling retires :p

Slightly disappointing after my recent run of form but no worries, looking good for a comfortable survival. Need to get my newbies the experience they need for next year.

My team sucks, i get a goal or two but thats it. I do like my new midfielder, he's the damn scorer

A devastating win but I sense a J7 Shorty conspiracy my best player was taken out options are running out and J7 is a cunning sod.

We will see what will happen!

Aaah, first loss in a few games. I might give up aiming for promotion and just concentrate on getting match exp up.

Well, I guess that's what happens when you come to Odwinian House with just three defenders.

I have to start rotating to get some youth experience, but maybe I'll wait until after next weeks games for that. :heh:

Mcoy is glad that he managed to score 2 goals in an away team against a team 2 leagues above him :)

Form is looking good as well.

I can't say I'm very involved in this, and definitively not know what I'm doing, but this is worse than I thought :(

Mcoy is glad that he managed to score 2 goals in an away team against a team 2 leagues above him :)

Form is looking good as well.

1 league ;) But yeah good game! Want to play again when we have our next break?

Mcoy did better than I thought! 2 goals! I decided to play a nice young unformy team to help get some experience. Big game against Moria. Probably going to lose, can't wait till his precious Noa Brusling retires :p

Not going to happen anytime soon. Check the latest press release. :heh:

In MSE Villan got a solid win under his belt stopping the rot. Happenstance slipped out of the promotion zone with a frankly odd draw your opponents offensive score was way worse than your defence and he scored twice! Shame that.

And I got a draw against quite a good guy but would rather have had a win still got two players in xpert and am still unbeaten!

Shit next match is away to league leaders may be a tricky one to say the least lol.

In MSE Villan got a solid win under his belt stopping the rot.

Haha, I haven't even looked at my results yet... :laughing:

Ah, sweet, one of my players got a hat-trick. Back of the net! :yay:

That's the problem with that team. We've got an excellent home record (Played 6, Won 5, Drawn 1, Lost 0, 16pts). But away, we're utter crap (Played 4, Won 0, Drew 3, Lost 1, 3pts). Need to sort that out.

Lolz, just noticed a team in my division has all their players named after WWE wrestlers. Made me lol to see 'Randy Orton' in the Xpert11. :laughing:

Edited by Roostophe