N-Europe

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the Dejavu Vidmaster.

Hilarious. Once we got to the final siege scene and we had 900+ shots left each we realised what Bungie thought when they set it up. What a pay off for the finale :)

Just gotta do Endure now. We tried it earlier and got to the end of the third set and i reckon the 4th set easily done. we just need bonus rounds and we'll be fine.

My group of Halo friends all have pokeballs as our emblems. We are cool.

Anyone played the new maps online yet? I've played a few games on each and they all play really well, which is something I couldn't really say about the last few. My "general" friend tells me that Heretic is a remake of a map from Halo 2 that used to be one of the MLG maps. I'm not surprised, it's a great TS map.

Is anybody going for the Recon Armour?

Yep

There's no point. In time it'll be as regular as a full set of Hayabusa armor or Katana, and therefore will have lost any special "Hey, cool" factor it once had.

Well I think it's cool anyway! Besides, the achievements to get it are 6 of the best in the game.

Hmm question... in firefight, are enemies supposed to be able to get inside the base? Because it seems most of the time they can't but... if you get a jumping Brute or a chieftan with a hammer they seem to 'glitch' themselves in... I just wondered if this is supposed to happen or not because I'm sure it isn't. :heh:

I don't have that yet so I'll make-do with the ODST helmet for now, customised myself a nice 'Triforce' logo for my armour though. :D

Only Bungie employees and a few select people (like Nathan Fillion) have it. No points for guessing what my emblem is.

Hmm question... in firefight, are enemies supposed to be able to get inside the base?

They should be able to just walk into the base.

They should be able to just walk into the base.

Ah right, I did wonder... because most of the time it seems like there is an invisible wall there to them as they don't walk inside, it's just the Brutes/Chieftans that seem to, for me anyway.

Sounds pretty frickin awesome :D I've barely touched Firefight but if anyone's up for a game or two today, let me know, until then... Halo 3 Mythic Disc! because there's a double EXP event going on until the end of today afaik. :)

They do it every weekend. Half the time the playlist is awful though. Occasionally you do get a good one though.

My group of Halo friends all have pokeballs as our emblems. We are cool.

Anyone played the new maps online yet? I've played a few games on each and they all play really well, which is something I couldn't really say about the last few. My "general" friend tells me that Heretic is a remake of a map from Halo 2 that used to be one of the MLG maps. I'm not surprised, it's a great TS map.

Yeah, Midship. An awesome map. Was great at first until people discovered the noob combo then went downhill a bit as everyone went for it. MLG tried to remake it on Foundy but obviously its slightly different.

Do you play Halo much online?