NEurope

Is this in the single player campaign but in co-op?

I think they spawn when you play the last level with 4 players on Legendary with the Iron Skull on (if anyone dies you go to the last checkpoint).

Sounds pretty frickin awesome :D I've barely touched Firefight but if anyone's up for a game or two today, let me know, until then... Halo 3 Mythic Disc! because there's a double EXP event going on until the end of today afaik. :)

Me and the lads from work earned the Deja Vu achievement the other day. Four people + four rocket launchers with 1000 shots each = MASSIVE CARNAGE & LOLs.

How do you get 1000 shots each?

I've just completed it on Legendary with one friend. It was a lot easier than expected.

Just got the Dejavu Vidmaster.

Hilarious. Once we got to the final siege scene and we had 900+ shots left each we realised what Bungie thought when they set it up. What a pay off for the finale :)

Just gotta do Endure now. We tried it earlier and got to the end of the third set and i reckon the 4th set easily done. we just need bonus rounds and we'll be fine.

Played firefight with my brother earlier for the first time. We got the fifth set and got bored so just killed ourselves. Good fun :). Can't see the Heroic being that hard if we double the amount of players.

There's no point. In time it'll be as regular as a full set of Hayabusa armor or Katana, and therefore will have lost any special "Hey, cool" factor it once had.

So... after having Halo 3 since its release and getting back into it after buying ODST, only tonight did I find out that you can change the appearance of your armour... I shit you not. :heh:

The flaming helmet is really where it's at.

I don't have that yet so I'll make-do with the ODST helmet for now, customised myself a nice 'Triforce' logo for my armour though. :D

My group of Halo friends all have pokeballs as our emblems. We are cool.

Anyone played the new maps online yet? I've played a few games on each and they all play really well, which is something I couldn't really say about the last few. My "general" friend tells me that Heretic is a remake of a map from Halo 2 that used to be one of the MLG maps. I'm not surprised, it's a great TS map.

I've had the Triforce emblem since I started playing Halo 3 - as well as the "W11" tag :heh:

I've had the Triforce emblem since I started playing Halo 3 - as well as the "W11" tag :heh:

:o same emblem + tag = *high-five* :cool:

Firefight solo+Blind Eye+Spawn Camping Brute Chieftains with Hammers and invincibility=:(

6 Lives down to 1 life after enduring 4 previous waves of the last round of the set. Went into set 2 with 2 lives after botching the bonus.

Is anybody going for the Recon Armour?

Yep

There's no point. In time it'll be as regular as a full set of Hayabusa armor or Katana, and therefore will have lost any special "Hey, cool" factor it once had.

Well I think it's cool anyway! Besides, the achievements to get it are 6 of the best in the game.

Hmm question... in firefight, are enemies supposed to be able to get inside the base? Because it seems most of the time they can't but... if you get a jumping Brute or a chieftan with a hammer they seem to 'glitch' themselves in... I just wondered if this is supposed to happen or not because I'm sure it isn't. :heh:

I don't have that yet so I'll make-do with the ODST helmet for now, customised myself a nice 'Triforce' logo for my armour though. :D

Only Bungie employees and a few select people (like Nathan Fillion) have it. No points for guessing what my emblem is.

Hmm question... in firefight, are enemies supposed to be able to get inside the base?

They should be able to just walk into the base.

They should be able to just walk into the base.

Ah right, I did wonder... because most of the time it seems like there is an invisible wall there to them as they don't walk inside, it's just the Brutes/Chieftans that seem to, for me anyway.

Ah right, I did wonder... because most of the time it seems like there is an invisible wall there to them as they don't walk inside, it's just the Brutes/Chieftans that seem to, for me anyway.

A hunter managed to trap me in there on the 4th set, last wave. Was going apeshit at my brother to help out. :laughing:

A hunter managed to trap me in there on the 4th set, last wave. Was going apeshit at my brother to help out. :laughing:

haha same thing happened to me but with a Chieftan! :o I was not best-pleased... still pwned him though, just. :D

Sounds pretty frickin awesome :D I've barely touched Firefight but if anyone's up for a game or two today, let me know, until then... Halo 3 Mythic Disc! because there's a double EXP event going on until the end of today afaik. :)

They do it every weekend. Half the time the playlist is awful though. Occasionally you do get a good one though.

My group of Halo friends all have pokeballs as our emblems. We are cool.

Anyone played the new maps online yet? I've played a few games on each and they all play really well, which is something I couldn't really say about the last few. My "general" friend tells me that Heretic is a remake of a map from Halo 2 that used to be one of the MLG maps. I'm not surprised, it's a great TS map.

Yeah, Midship. An awesome map. Was great at first until people discovered the noob combo then went downhill a bit as everyone went for it. MLG tried to remake it on Foundy but obviously its slightly different.

Do you play Halo much online?

I play Halo online far too much. Most of my friends who have xboxs also play Halo quite regularly which I guess is why I got into it. It took me a while to get good at it, but now I'm more than decent.