N-Europe

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Ashley

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this gonna be a bit like Soul Calibur 2 I wonder, in that it'll have 3 console exclusive versions...

Wii = Mii's

360 = Banjo&Kazooie

PS3 = ??? (Rachet and Clank? Drake?)

The Mii's are just like the 360 avatars, they even have the same special move.

I'll be picking up the 360 version as me and the lads from work have been dying to play a Mario Kart style game online and this will fill the gap nicely. They don't have Wii's and even if they did we like to chat and have a laugh while we play online with each other. ;)

So can you be Avatars in the 360 version?

I believe that's the idea. So that seems to suggest that Miis being playable doesn't count as our equivalent of B&K.

Hopefully.

If we get anyone it's likely to be Mario. Him and Sonic have both appeared in 3 games together and he's pretty familiar with racing I'd say. Seems the obvious but less exciting choice.

I'd personally like to see Link or Samus :grin:

If so, and Wii doesn't get an extra character, then Sonic can f*ck themselves :)(fanboy? pah!)

10165047x.jpg

10165048x.jpg

10165045x.jpg

Judging from the box arts and the actual name of the game (360 version is called onic & Sega All-Stars Racing With Banjo-Kazooie), it looks unlikely that the Wii and PS3 versions are getting an extra character.

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo Kazooie. Surely that is a contender for one of the worst gaming titles of all time.

Even the abbreviation is S&SASRwBK. Just look at that boxart, half of it is taken up by the name of the game. It just sounds pretty tacky, and I'm a little disappointed in SEGA.

they could have at least left out the SONIC in the title but again why question them at this point.

They could have, but the name "Sonic" is still a big seller so it's a bit daft not to include it. Although (as great as the franchise is) I wouldn't say that Banjo-Kazooie is a big seller.

They could have, but the name "Sonic" is still a big seller so it's a bit daft not to include it. Although (as great as the franchise is) I wouldn't say that Banjo-Kazooie is a big seller.

hes slap bang in the centre of the boxart though :D

Banjo zazooie isnt a big seller but hes not part of sega's all stars whereas sonic is..

I don't know I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

So, my worst fears have come true. It's a Sega All Stars game... WITHOUT NiGHTS! Who is like one of the few Sega characters who haven't been destroyed (Like AiAi and Sonic). Aah well, the fact that Crazy Taxi is in there is enough to make up for it :D Not long now