N-Europe

This will bring a penguin to your face

Caris

Apparently the first phone my dad had, one of the very early ones the battery actually burnt and almost melted to his hand while he was using it. Most likely one of those on the list but I couldnt tell you which one.

My first phone was a Phillips if I remember right.

I did break my phone once though in college and have to take the Nokia HD720 (I think). Its under 1993 on that list.

Yeah I love my D600E, I mean sure its old by today's standard, but it has never let me down like some of my other mobi's in the past. And even though its tech is dated it still outclass some of the crap that is released onto the market.

*Except that you're stuck with the pre-made text message ring tones. Just what the feck?!

You aren't, not on my J700 anyway. Just press sideways on the text melody selection screen and you can go to sound clips you've downloaded to the phone and recordings and so on.

You aren't, not on my J700 anyway. Just press sideways on the text melody selection screen and you can go to sound clips you've downloaded to the phone and recordings and so on.

I'm pretty sure I tried everything on the model I had. Besides, that wasn't the main factor, that one being that I simply prefer the Nokia model.

My first 3 phones were cast offs.

First was an Ericcson before they merged with sony. It was Black with a purple front. Got it off of my dad who got it from some guy at work. If anyone can find a picture of it I will be impressed and will offer any sexual service they desire at the meet up. Had it on 121.

Second was a Nokia 5120. Got it off of my sister. Was on Orange.

5120.jpg

Then I had a Motorola V2288e off of my brother. On Orange.

motorola-v2288.jpg

Then the first phone I had from new was a Siemens A55. On Orange.

41GB73KVKNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Then I had an O2 X2 on O2. My first camera phone.

1.jpg

Now I have a Samsung D900i also on O2.

d900i.jpg