N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

The write-up mentioned that Dyson had something to do with Tellyn's death.

Bullshit. It had someone talking about how they thought "The Hussy would be the death of Moriarty". That's hardly any evidence to suggest I killed the damn man. I'm a fucking whore, why would I kill my clients?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Guys, we should seriously vote Gizmo to know his role, we don't know if it is in fact what they wanted, and not what they are...

I'd be willing to stick with the Gizmo theory, but on one condition, if he's good we lynch Maase. He seems all too keen to lynch the guy, and if he's an evil guy he'll know who the goodies are and want to knock one of them out. If he is a bad guy after all then I guess we can put it down to excitable tension.

Guest Maase

Holy shit... So I'l suffer if Gizmo is actually good?

Why would I want to kill Gizmo in specific? What's the point on killing Gizmo in specific?

Its not like if I am a Mafia member, it would hold much more value than any other guy, unless someone from my Mafia investigated him.

But if he's so dangerous, why not kill him using the powers one of them has?

I see no point, also, I am afraid that Gizmo might indeed be good, and the Postman reads the letter of what they tried to choose.

Still, what would be the point in knowing that, why would we care about such a thing like that? Or did Jayseven tricked us into thinking that it would really be the real role to screw us???

And finally, I just want to vote lynch him so he tells us our role...

Still, I accept the condition you gave me, Dyson, so let's all vote lynch him until he gives us our role.

If however, we don't end up lynching him, and we decide he's good, don't kill me, as that was not your condition...

Double Post:

By "our rule", I meant "his role", sorry.

Sigh. Didn't really want to, but here it is.

I'm a protector. However, if I don't target anybody, my character is "slippery" enough as to not be killable - basically, if I don't target someone else, I protect myself. Since I haven't had any ideas on anybody who would need protecting as yet, I've avoided targeting anybody at random in the interest of self preservation.

Well, bugger. I say we need a new vote then. I trust Gizmo on this instance. Anyone got any more ideas for leads? I still don't trust Maase, then again, I never do.

Change Vote: Maase until we get something stronger.

Well, bugger. I say we need a new vote then. I trust Gizmo on this instance. Anyone got any more ideas for leads? I still don't trust Maase, then again, I never do.

Change Vote: Maase until we get something stronger.

So, just like that you believe him?

It´s my word against his except listening to me will give us some results.

Or he just re-worded his role to get by the copy paste rule and left out the part of being evil or having any part of a mafia.

He´s also had some time to make this up, I accused him of this roughly over 2 days ago...

I dunno. It's all a possibility. I guess a role like that could be used for evil and is most likely. I don't know what to think to be honest. I want to wait for a better lead to come along OR actually GET PEOPLE TO VOTE. Having 3 or 4 people doing all the conversing and speculation is getting to me.

I'm not sure on whose word to believe :S It's one person's word against another person's word, and we have no proof that Mundi's info is right, if someone wanted to be evil, does it make them evil? I say before we lynch anyone, we get another investigator to investigate one of Mundi's targets and if their results match and the information in the write up supports that theory, it's strong enough to lynch on. At the moment, I don't think that one person's word is strong enough to go on. So for now i'll go for a NO LYNCH!

Guest Maase

I'm a protector. However, if I don't target anybody, my character is "slippery" enough as to not be killable - basically, if I don't target someone else, I protect myself. Since I haven't had any ideas on anybody who would need protecting as yet, I've avoided targeting anybody at random in the interest of self preservation.

I actually believe you, don't know exactly how.

Could you just tell me one thing, tough?

What's the name of your character?

There's "The Undertaker", "The Slut", the "The Piano Player", "The Conner", what's yours...

Hmmm... I'm still undecided.

I'm leaning towards voting Gizmo, though he could be telling the truth (in my Mafia game, he also consistently chose to protect himself before others)

I'll hold off my vote for now (Nothing against you, Mundi, I hope you'll understand)

And Maase, if Gizmo is telling the truth, he hasn't had a solid appearance in the write-ups yet. If he's lying, he'll use this exact excuse, I'm certain.

So, asking him about his role is not going to be very productive, unless your power relies on knowing a player's role or something.

Or he just re-worded his role to get by the copy paste rule and left out the part of being evil or having any part of a mafia.

He´s also had some time to make this up, I accused him of this roughly over 2 days ago...

I was rather hoping it would pass and I wouldn't have to reveal myself. As Jonnas says:

Hmmm... I'm still undecided.

I'm leaning towards voting Gizmo, though he could be telling the truth (in my Mafia game, he also consistently chose to protect himself before others)

Harsh, but probably fair. If I protect at random, I'm just as likely to defend a bad guy as a good guy. So unless I see someone under pressure who I think is gonna be good, I don't see it as a good idea to use. Also, you'll forgive me if I again choose to defend myself tonight.

Maase: I am "The Warden"

Guest Maase

I was rather hoping it would pass and I wouldn't have to reveal myself. As Jonnas says:

Harsh, but probably fair. If I protect at random, I'm just as likely to defend a bad guy as a good guy. So unless I see someone under pressure who I think is gonna be good, I don't see it as a good idea to use. Also, you'll forgive me if I again choose to defend myself tonight.

Maase: I am "The Warden"

Change Vote: No Lynch

I'm damn surprised if you're making this up, because its well thought.

There's just one thing I don't get, why is your character "slippery"?