N-Europe

Exams 2009!

Ellmeister

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exams are so cool! I love the feeling you get just before them. I love the last 5 mins, where you are either struggling to write as much as you can or you've already given up. Interesting times!

Shame I have to wait half a year to get my results.

I don't hate the exams themselves as much as I hate the last 24 hours before them. I always get extremly nervous (to the point where not going to the toilet is a wise decision) before an exam, even though I've always been well prepared and normally do very well. But when I'm in the middle of an exam, my nervousness disappears (unless I can see that I'm really fucked), and I do pretty fine.

Have an exam tomorrow on the history of Southeast Asia...all of it.

It wouldn't be possible to do revision for it since I didn't learn anything over the year to revise, really shouldn't have brought my laptop to all the lectures. I know next to nothing.

I'm aiming to pass. Strangely enough I think I could pass the course if I got only 20% in the exam since half of it was essays and one presentation that I nailed (Managed to fluke getting the Vietnam War to do).

Whatever happens, tomorrow will be...interesting.

Worst comes to worst I'll analyse everything like I'm doing a social theory exam and then add a large dose of bullshit.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!