N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokémon Video Game Championship qualifiers are coming to Birmingham on May 29th. Even if you don't compete, all attendees get a shiny Eevee. Hmm, maybe I could do a special N-E report on this, providing it's nowhere near an exam date. :heh:

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=16569

There's a Pokédex for Android, but it needs more info (such as locations they're found in). The reading out the description feature is nice, though.

Just downloaded that. Since I'm on Android 1.5, and T-Mobile don't seem to want to release an official firmware update, I don't get the reading-out feature. :(

Pokémon Video Game Championship qualifiers are coming to Birmingham on May 29th. Even if you don't compete, all attendees get a shiny Eevee. Hmm, maybe I could do a special N-E report on this, providing it's nowhere near an exam date. :heh:

I LOVE Eevee. :love: Could you/ anyone get me a shiny? :kiss:

Ughh.. being able to use legendaries ftl.

I've never quite understood why people would want to use legendaries for competitive play. Sure, they tend to be quite powerful, but for the most part, people put the same moves on them, making them quite predictable. I've always found it quite boring playing online against someone who uses legendaries in general.

Just downloaded that. Since I'm on Android 1.5, and T-Mobile don't seem to want to release an official firmware update, I don't get the reading-out feature. :(

Mcoy wishes he could get a shiny Eevee, Mcoy aint travelling 3 hours just to get one though.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

I've never understood why they can't just put all the content in the games if they're distributing it for free, and there isn't anything in it that would really add any development time. Do they want people to go to the events that bad? The wifi events are a step in the right direction, but for anyone who wants to complete the national dex, its pretty much impossible to still get pokemon like Jirachi, or Deoxys. Even the wifi events end after a certain period of time, so if you miss them, you're screwed.

I've never understood why they can't just put all the content in the games if they're distributing it for free, and there isn't anything in it that would really add any development time. Do they want people to go to the events that bad? The wifi events are a step in the right direction, but for anyone who wants to complete the national dex, its pretty much impossible to still get pokemon like Jirachi, or Deoxys. Even the wifi events end after a certain period of time, so if you miss them, you're screwed.

Deoxys is to be given away over WiFi with Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light

Could anyone please get me a shiny Eevee at the event for me please becuse it's too far for me to go.

From the sounds of it, all the participants are only going to get one, so I think anyone asking someone else to get one for them will be disappointed.

Of course if there is no limit, them put me down for several. :p

Can anyone recommend any TMs that might be useful for my Arcanine to learn?

My Growlithe is currently at level 43, but will know these moves by level 48:

Flare Blitz

Fire Blast

Crunch

Reversal

Seems pretty weak to me.. I want to keep Flare Blitz, but I am happy to get rid of any of the others. Can you use Sleep Talk while using Rest?

I am thinking of:

Flare Blitz

Dig

Dragon Pulse

Crunch

or Flare Blitz

Fire Blast

Dragon Pulse

Dig or Crunch

Edited by Pyxis

I love the photo taking bits of this game :)

That is a great little feature! What's the Pokemon on the left of your avatar by the way? Looks like one of those devil trains from Spirit Tracks!

Quick question - My Magmar found a shiny leaf while I was walking around, and it's been placed on his summary page. But does it actually do anything?