Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

OMG , how did you get a shiny snorlax? is it legit? how did breeding them make it shiny

how can i catch a snorlax in this game also

Egg hatching a shiny has the same percentage as encountering one. You can improve the chances 4 fold though if you breed the parent with a Pokemon from a foreign copy of the game, the best to use is a Ditto from a different language copy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG , how did you get a shiny snorlax? is it legit? how did breeding them make it shiny

how can i catch a snorlax in this game also

I think there's just as much chance that a bred pokemon will be shiny as there is finding one in the wild. Not sure to be honest, just hatched the egg and there it was :heh:

Given up catching Ho-Oh after several failed attempts. Just wung my Master Ball at it

Why didn't you save it for the legendary dogs? It's going to be a pain in the butt chasing those around forever. I saved mine last time for my encounter with Entei.

Help me out here guys, do I get SoulSilver or HeartGold? I got Silver back in Gen. II, and kinda want to continue with it.

I think you should pick HeartGold.

I picked Gold back then and HeartGold this time. Now I wish picked SilverSoul instead just because it would be tiny tiny different.

trade :)?? im tryin to build a team of snorlax -_- and munchlax -_-, my team will be unbeatable i tell ya

i have some really high level legendarys and other hight level ones i could trade for the shiny?

Not a chance, it's my only shiny, plus it's a Snorlax, so awesome! :heh:

The one thing I hate from this level curve is the grinding I now have to do. If you use over 2 Pokémon, you have to grind

If the wild Pokémon in this game were of a higher level, I really wouldnt mind...but yeesh

I'm finding that. Just at the fourth gym and my pokémon are around the early 20s. :hmm: Just seems so low for half way into the gyms.

Loving the Pokéwalker, just really got to grips with it today. Admittedly I'd toyed around yesterday and got a Pidgey and Nidoran male but today I've taken it on a two lengthy walks. Managed to catch myself two Kangaskhan's which is awesome because I know previous games how annoying they were to catch.

Just trying to get a Magby now, I had to take my Wooper out and then back in because I kept getting Onix.

Edited by Ramar

I'm finding that. Just at the fourth gym and my pokémon are around the early 20s. :hmm: Just seems so low for half way into the gyms.

Loving the Pokéwalker, just really got to grips with it today. Admittedly I'd toyed around yesterday and got a Pidgey and Nidoran male but today I've taken it on a two lengthy walks. Managed to catch myself two Kangaskhan's which is awesome because I know previous games how annoying they were to catch.

Just trying to get a Magby now, I had to take my Wooper out and then back in because I kept getting Onix.

I had one point on Pokéwalker where no matter how many times I removed and put it back in, I kept getting the same three Pokémon. It was horrible :(

I had one point on Pokéwalker where no matter how many times I removed and put it back in, I kept getting the same three Pokémon. It was horrible :(

Think I'm on one of those runs, just got another Onix time for a switcheroo.

Starmie is my saviour against the E4

Its Psychic can take out Koga and Bruno

Its Surf can take out Bruno and a couple of Lance & Karen's

Its Ice Beam can destroy Lance

Scratch that, the computer haxed me again and gave Aerodactyl a critical hit

What's that, Serebii? You found the Elite 4 a bit tricky? Like you mocked me for doing last week? ;)

I spent about two hours trying to catch Articuno last night - I can't remember a legendary ever taking me that long, except perhaps the ones with recovery moves.

I hate how trade evos result in a loss of Happiness. Going to have to massage the crap out of my Electabuzz and Magmar now :(

What's that, Serebii? You found the Elite 4 a bit tricky? Like you mocked me for doing last week? ;)

I spent about two hours trying to catch Articuno last night - I can't remember a legendary ever taking me that long, except perhaps the ones with recovery moves.

I admit, I was wrong. I forgot how terrible this game was at giving you Pokémon to level grind against

My current team is a Cyndaquil, Pidgey and Spearow. Only played for about 90 mins on the train :heh:

I think I may do what Serebii said and try and raise Pokemon I don't usually, so may go with Spearow. Although I do love the Pidgey line...