N-Europe

Is that normal?

Chris the great

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have squashed like hammer toes.

I think they are quite sexual. (Ellmeister knows what I mean :p)

Do you mean like "claw feet" type thing? Cos I sorta have that. My toes kinda curve in, like claws, haha.

Also, I have a slight gap between my big toe and second toe. I bet I could hold things there, haha.

Apparantly, someone said years ago that I had a funny shaped head, particularly at the back. A head like a canary, they said.

Guest Captain Falcon
Is it normal to be able to see your heart beating rather than just being able to feel it?

I'd imagine it would depends on how hard it's beating and whether it's all the time.

I've seen my own chest move with my heart beat before so whether it's normal or not is up for debate, but you aren't alone in experiencing it.

Unless you are literally seeing through yourself with some kind of x-ray vision - now that definitely wouldn't be normal.

Also, I have a slight gap between my big toe and second toe. I bet I could hold things there, haha.

I have gaps between all of my toes (though barely between the two last ones). And I used to be able to pick up stuff with my feet, depending on the shape and size of the object (nothing too big and heavy). Not sure I still can.

I have gaps between all of my toes (though barely between the two last ones). And I used to be able to pick up stuff with my feet, depending on the shape and size of the object (nothing too big and heavy). Not sure I still can.

i still can, i often do it when tidying up, if a t shirt or somthign is on the floor i pict it up with my foot and hand it to my hand.

realy freaks some people out.

i still can, i often do it when tidying up, if a t shirt or somthign is on the floor i pict it up with my foot and hand it to my hand.

Oh I bet I can do that, but then picking up clothes is pretty easy. I used to be able to pick up stuff like pencils, small bouncing balls and even rulers (though it was difficult picking them up from the ground as they're so thin!). My sisters considered me a freak because of my toes. X3

Am I the only one who thinks there's nothing out of the ordinary with doing this? Anybody can pick shit up with their feet.

Am I the only one who thinks there's nothing out of the ordinary with doing this? Anybody can pick shit up with their feet.

Yeah. I do it sometimes with clothes.

On that note...

I have a phobia of the soles of my own feet. So I can't pick up smal stuff and hand it to myself, in case I accidently touch the sole of the foot.

I also hate other people's "soles" too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!