N-Europe

Which Member...?

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed. How about posing a new question Flinky? :heh:

Nah, it would be unfair on Falcon Puuuunch, as it is his go. And if we did start another one, and then it carried on til tomorrow, someone would have to lose their go in order for Falconkick to carry on with his.

We'll just wait. Actually, lets all get an early night? No? Ok, lets make some threads and talk, bitches.

Jonnas, if you add up all the mafia scores (it hasn't been updated for a while..) I'm fairly certain I have the most points actually :heh: I may be wrong however. Doh! I want to play this moooore :D

The scores from the Animafia and the Marvel Mafia have not been added and in both I won, putting me up to 7.

tl;dr SUCK IT!

Actually, they both were counted. I'm still joint top with you and Dyson, five wins a piece.

Just to clarify :)

I just checked, the Marvel Mafia has not been added, but it still goes to an even 5 for us all 3.

You damn bastards

Did I count wrong?...

Mundi - Mafia 1, Mafia 2, 1st DIY, Animafia, Marvel (5)

Zell - 1st DIY, Forum War, No. Mine, Thriller, Marvel (5)

Dyson - Space Mafia (lucky devil :heh:), 2nd DIY, Thriller, Sci-fi/Fantasy (4)

Darksnowman - Space Mafia, 2nd DIY, Thriller, Marvel (4)

That's what I have for the Top 4

Guest Captain Falcon
Nah, it would be unfair on Falcon Puuuunch, as it is his go. And if we did start another one, and then it carried on til tomorrow, someone would have to lose their go in order for Falconkick to carry on with his.

We'll just wait. Actually, lets all get an early night? No? Ok, lets make some threads and talk, bitches.

Alright! First Place!

I was thinking about this for a while and then it struck me how little I know of you lot to actually pose a question.

And so whilst I would have happily deferred my chance to question to the honorable Mr Flink, I post a borderline cop out question - but at least it takes the pressure off me.

I only got one nomination in the the end N-Europe awards, but who was it from?

Guest Captain Falcon
D_prOdigy? :)

Well done Coolness!

This has been a speed crazy dream extravaganza episode of F-Zero TV.

Thank you for playing.