NEurope
S.C.G

This Cube is integral to your success...

'Your Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you, and in fact cannot speak. If your Weighted Companion Cube does speak, please disregard its advice.'

Happy Birthday Cube!

I hope you have an awesome day and hopefully, there will be cake! :heh:

cube_cake_full.jpg

: peace:

Is a cube square?

Anyhows, Happy Birthday to one of the dudiest Cube's around!

Happy birthday cube

the-cake-is-a-lie.png

"I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. 'Shall not be mourned.' That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too."

I just love portal, but enough of that, have a great day mate.

Happy birthday Cube! :) Have a great day.

EDIT:

PUT THE CUBE IN MY CHEST!!!!

Edited by Jordan

RPD04-BorgCube.jpg

Happy birthday cube

the-cake-is-a-lie.png

I just love portal, but enough of that, have a great day mate.

Tis a pr0 game, but I was annoyed that I couldn't read the writing on the wall, I changed the resolution a few times. It didn't matter as such as I knew what it'd say, due to the phrase raping the internet at the time of Portal's release :D

Yay, happy birthday you delightfully three-dimensional shape you. =)

EEVILMURRAY appears to have beaten me to posting a picture of a borg cube so i shall just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I got some money today. I'm not happy with it so I'll be trading it in for a DSi.