N-Europe

Assassin's Creed 2

Daft

The release date for this has sort of creeped up on me. Its Friday right? Think I'm gonna trade Borderlands in for it, which is a bit unusual for me because I don't normally trade games in unless a) They are completed or b) They suck. And Borderlands is neither.

Has anyone had any experience trading in at HMV?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME are shocking compared to Cex, I'd advise against you doing a trade-in with them just because you could do much better. Not sure. Have you got any chums that have a PS3 but not the game? I guess if you're at uni that's a no.

Bah, do what you want.

You're probably looking at around £20 for Uncharted 2 in GAME.

It's either GAME or HMV. £20 isn't bad considering I got the game for free.

GAME are shocking compared to Cex, I'd advise against you doing a trade-in with them just because you could do much better. Not sure. Have you got any chums that have a PS3 but not the game? I guess if you're at uni that's a no.

Bah, do what you want.

Everyone I know who has a PS3 bought Uncharted.

EDIT: Hold the fucking phone. There's a CEX right next to uni.

It's either GAME or HMV. £20 isn't bad considering I got the game for free.

Everyone I know who has a PS3 bought Uncharted.

EDIT: Hold the fucking phone. There's a CEX right next to uni.

The phone is being held, what would you like me to do with it now??.

The release date for this has sort of creeped up on me. Its Friday right? Think I'm gonna trade Borderlands in for it, which is a bit unusual for me because I don't normally trade games in unless a) They are completed or b) They suck. And Borderlands is neither.

Has anyone had any experience trading in at HMV?

I'm thinking of doing the same thing but I really want to hold on to Borderlands for the dlc, I reckon it's going to have much more replayability than ACII in the long run.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

GT Review - 9.2

I was pretty surprised by their final score!

9.2 for Gameplay?... they pointed out quite a few flaws in it throughout the video for it to get that! From the review, I thought maybe a final score of somewhere in the 8's.

Edited by Retro_Link

The best way to play the first Assassin's Creed is with another game on the go. I played it with Mass Effect over about 3 weeks which killed most the repetition and made me appreciated the animation so much more, in contrast to the rigidity of ME.

The best way to play the first Assassin's Creed is with another game on the go. I played it with Mass Effect over about 3 weeks which killed most the repetition and made me appreciated the animation so much more, in contrast to the rigidity of ME.

That's actually a good idea. I still need to finish Mass Effect...maybe I'll get the first AC after finishing Among Thieves and getting the Platinum Trophy.