N-Europe

3DS eShop Thread

darksnowman

Yeah, don't think there is a gift option yet, so it's the only way. It isn't that much of an extra hassle, really.

Should be £29.99 for the code which I thought GAME would be selling already, they sold the AC ones early/preorders.

will they have it up to buy at midnight and is it instant email delivery?

They're available early on release day don't know how early to be exact. After buying the game I got my code about a minute later in an email.

Not a priority at the moment :(

Insane! Like I've said before down the years and through various house moves I've lost a lot of GBC and GBA carts! It's literally a license to print money if they went whole hog.

Virtual Console is certainly not a priority for Nintendo these days!

Really wanted to buy Kokuga the other day, until I found out it's over 13 quid!! Oh dear, will have to wait for a sale on that beauty.

It's well worth the cash. It was a full price retail game in Japan and it's a really great game! It's much slower paced and methodological than you would expect a twin-stick shooter to be (which this isn't. You drive a tank and spin it round using the L/R buttons - works really well!) and makes for a more tactical experience all round.

My only real complaint is that there doesn't seem to be much depth to the scoring system. You get points for every shot landed on an enemy (not just for destroying them), points for clearing out all the enemies in an area and a score multiplier for each card you use - but that's about it. Either way it's great fun though! :D

This weeks 3DS downloads.

3DS VC

Shantae (WayForward, GBC VC) - €4.99/£4.49

Take control of Shantae, the hair-whipping belly dancing Guardian Genie of Scuttle Town. In the adventure that started it all, Shantae pursues the nefarious lady pirate Risky Boots through burning deserts, twisting labyrinths and haunted forests in search of magical components that could mark the end of Sequin Land. Make friends, battle monsters and take down steam-powered pirates - it's all in a day's work for Shantae!

Spelunker (Tozai Games, NES VC) - €3.99/£3.59

The underground pyramid awaits! Grab your oxygen tank, bombs and flares and explore uncharted caves in search of the legendary pyramid and its vast treasures. Swing from ropes and ladders, make use of mining carts and boats, collect jewels, sacks of money and more as you navigate the hazardous terrain. You must keep your wits about you, as the caves hold many dangers. Scalding steam vents, venomous bats and the avenging spirits of old spelunkers lurk in every corner of this massive labyrinth!

3DS Download Software

ATTACK OF THE FRIDAY MONSTERS! A TOKYO TALE (Level-5) - €7.99/£7.19

Step into the life of Sohta, the young son of a family that has just set up a dry cleaners shop in the idyllic town of Fuji no Hana. In his interactions with the town's unique residents, episodic mysteries are revealed that portend to the strange events surrounding the appearance of a giant monster every Friday. And finally, when Friday evening falls, the giant monster will appear right before your eyes!

Robot Rescue 3D (Teyon) - €2.99/£2.69

Guide trapped robots through treacherous passages, staying clear of paralyzing electrical circuits and sliding past sleeping mines! Interact with tiles to open doors and repaint your dopey robots different colours in order for them to escape through the right exit. Be warned! Each and every robot shares linked controls generating totally synchronized movements for an even wackier escape plan! This latest edition to the Robot Rescue franchise brings together a MEGA pack containing levels from previous releases and additional, never before seen stages!

3DS Demo

The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves Demo (Genius Sonority) - Free

The Denpa Men are mysterious little creatures that float around radio waves. They all have their own territories. You can't see them with the naked eye, but you can use your Nintendo 3DSTM to find them and catch them. In this RPG, you can form a team of the Denpa Men you caught and take them on an exciting adventure across the world, in order to save the hero's family. If you played the previous game, you'll be able to transfer your hero and to bring all of your friends from the previous game into this one!

Special offers

Fractured Soul (Endgame Studios) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends August 1, normally €7.99/£7.19)

Virtue's Last Reward (Rising Star Games) - €24.99/£19.99 (Permanent, used to be €40.00/£30.00)

Nintendo DSiWare

Fashion Tycoon (MSL) - 500 Points/€4.99/£4.49

Lilly was a dreamy girl, whose great ambition was to go to the fashion city of Paris and become a successful fashion designer. One day the Fashion Fairy appeared and granted Lilly the power to collect all the design inspirations of others to create fabulous fashion items, but on one condition: that she make it to Paris within 45 days!

Rabi Lady (Agetec) - 200 Points/€1.99/£1.79

The eccentric Queen of Wonderland has ordered her loyal feline minions to capture Alice and Rabi and bring them to her twisted realm. Rabi Laby 2 is the next episode in this action-puzzle series. Trapped in a dark realm, they must stick together and collaborate to evade treacherous pitfalls and cunning devices, while escaping from various stages.

I've not played it, but I'll do a review ASAP. The DSi game is absolutely brilliant and the 3rd is my most-anticipated 3DS title!

Yeah the DSi game always looked amazing but I just never got round to it. I'm looking forward to playing through them from the start though! I look forward to your review Grazza! : peace:

Just got Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword for free thanks to being a gold member for the year.

That means I've had:

Tetris GB

Donkey Kong GB

Metroid II GB

Kirby's Adventure 3D Classics

Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword

All for FREE thanks to Club NIntendo. Awesome loyalty program.