NEurope

So MSF & Swapnote are going to be available in about an hours time, japan is getting the 1st NES 3DS VC game; The Legend Of Zelda at 500 yen. it's already been available for ambassadors, but this is the first time its available for purchase on the eshop. also the following is from: Nintendolife.com:

Heads up

Here's a truly rare event: Nintendo of America has announced a 3DS Virtual Console game a week in advance. Bionic Commando is coming to the service on 29th December, as revealed by the Nintendo Facebook page. There's no official price yet but expect it to come in around the $3 mark. Are you polishing your grappling gun in anticipation?

For me, NoE just needs to announce Kirby's Block Ball coming to the eshop soon, it would make be very glad. But as an ambassador I can hardly complain about lack of games at the moment. It's like after the Christmas dinner - I feel rather full at the moment.

Mighty Switch Force! is quite a hefty download, so it got me thinking about the medium-term future:

What's the easiest way of transferring one's 3DS software from one SD card to a larger one? Is it possible to just do it via a PC?

Or would I have to just have a collection of SD cards like we used to all have a collection of memory cards?

What's the easiest way of transferring one's 3DS software from one SD card to a larger one? Is it possible to just do it via a PC?

Yes it is, infact that's how I transferred all my files on the 3DS from the original 2gb SD to a larger one. I just copied my entire 3DS folder onto my PC, then from there pasted it onto my larger SD card. now I just keep the original as a backup, Just in case.

Has any one else watched the trailer for Christmas Wonderland on the eShop? Absolutely hilarious. It's got to be the worst trailer so far.

has anyone, watched the sneakpeak section on the eshop, Colours3D is looking really awesome, I can imagine how much fun i'll get out of that, and fun, fun mini golf looks nice too.

has anyone played MSF yet, i've got it but havent played it yet, @D_prOdigy you're right that is one big download! it took me 16mins!

Updates for Zen Pinball, 3D Let's Golf and Pullblox are available. I don't think anything has been added gameplay wise, my guess is it's about compatibility with the new OS update.

has anyone, watched the sneakpeak section on the eshop, Colours3D is looking really awesome, I can imagine how much fun i'll get out of that, and fun, fun mini golf looks nice too.

Isn't Colours 3D a drawing app or sometihng? Maybe it'll interact with Letterbox. Haven't checked yet.

@cvl yes it is, it's a painting/drawing app, where you can create your paintings in 3D (if you want), through painting different layers of the entire piece of work. you can also paint with friends I think each person (dont know how many) can paint a different layer.

Just beat Mighty Switch Force with all the par times beaten. Awesome game.

Flawless gameplay and the controls are nice and tight. My only complaint: So damn short! There only seems to be two unlockable items (well, only one affects gameplay), I was hoping for some advance crazy levels but hey, this is an eShop title, not a retail one.

It's also my first Waypoint game and it's definitely got me intrigued about the rest of their library!

@Debug Mode you should take a look at the other games from WayForward, they have a really strong library of quality games; Risky's Revenge, Boy & his Blob, Aliens Infestation, Mighty Flip Champs, Mighty Milky Way. I've played most of them except Milky Way, but I will one day, infact I think I might have enough on the eshop for Milky Way. so I might get it.

IMO WayForward delivered with their lovely sprites, quirky game-play and fantastic sound track.

eShop Update!

Bionic Commando out this thursday on the eshop for the 3DS VC with a £3.60 price tag.

There's also 'Antipole' & 'Flipper 2: Flush the Goldfish' DSiWare; each priced at 500pts. nothing in it for me this week although, it looks like a pretty decent line up, i've not experienced 'Flipper' and I really wanted antipole when is was released in the summer for NA, but not now as Im waiting for the upcoming 3DS DS (Download Software)

but what do you guys think?

Edited by -Dem0-

I might get Bionic Commando. I still haven't played all the GBA ambassador games for more than a few minutes each though and MK7 and F1 have also been neglected so I really don't need more games right now haha.

Incidentally, has anyone played DSiware titles "Commando: Steel Disaster" and "Elite Forces: Unit 77", and if so are they any fun?

i remember Commando: Steel Disaster being released on DS few years back. Looks like a cool metal slug type of game.

Looking at vids I have seen, it does seem brutal though. Looks crazy hard!

i remember Commando: Steel Disaster being released on DS few years back. Looks like a cool metal slug type of game.

Exactly, that's what I was thinking myself. A Metal Slug-like game on my 3DS wouldn't be too bad. I just need some opinions from the good people around here.

after watching some vids, im pretty interested myself, I really like hard games, difficulty-wise, so im with you @cvl im waiting for some impressions! :D

Thanks for the link, khilafah. Apparently the game is tough as nails. Sounds like a game for you eh, Dem0. Personally, I think I'll pass for now.

eshop Update!

The 1st eshop update of 2012! see's 3D Classics's: Kid Icarus join the 3D Classic range. this game will be available to download for FREE for those who have registered 2 of the list of qualifying games on Club Nintendo.

For the list of games that qualify for Kid Icarus then here's the link to HoT's Thread:

http://www.n-europeforums.com/showthread.php?t=33101

This Thursday will also see the Game Boy platformer Trip World, by Sunsoft being released on the 3DS VC for £2.70.

Finally Fish Tank will also be available for WiiWare for 500pts. it's an underwater themed, colour-matching puzzler.

Thanks go to or else you will DIE for the original post on Kid Icarus & Hero-of-Time for the thread.

Edited by -Dem0-

Just a heads-up the Club Nintendo part of the site seems to be down plus the Stars Catalogue page is showing up as incomplete currently just in case there was anyone else - like myself - who hadn't redeemed their codes yet and wanted to right now, I'm guessing they must be updating the site.

Well, I just decided to register MK and SM3DSL on club nintendo so that I might procure the free copy of Kid Icarus and I had no idea you had to do a stupid survey on the game. Every time. They could at least make it nice and brief?

Well, I just decided to register MK and SM3DSL on club nintendo so that I might procure the free copy of Kid Icarus and I had no idea you had to do a stupid survey on the game. Every time. They could at least make it nice and brief?
Yeah they're SO annoying!

They could at least store your results for... Age, Gender, 'Did you buy the console with the game'... etc...

Worst thing is that they seem to randomise the order of answers for multiple questions with the same answers ("were did you here about the game?" etc). Doesn't make sense to me.

Worst thing is that they seem to randomise the order of answers for multiple questions with the same answers ("were did you here about the game?" etc). Doesn't make sense to me.

Probably done to stop people from just clicking through the same boxes again and again in a rush to get it over and done with. Forces you to actually read the questions.

Probably done to stop people from just clicking through the same boxes again and again in a rush to get it over and done with. Forces you to actually read the questions.

I still just click random boxes and type in random stuff. :grin:

I still just click random boxes and type in random stuff. :grin:

Hey I didn't say that it was a good solution ;)