NEurope

The officially branded ones are class 4, so maybe that as high as it can support?

I don't think I want to spoil Resi by playing the demo, so I'll leave that one, it's only a few days away anyway.

Hope we get the Ace Combat demo though, I'd like to give that a go.

Ace Combat is a very good game.

I don't know what to do about resident evil either; played the mercenaries demo... probably will as I'm not back in the country until 7th feb anyway.

Hope there are a few, but it seems we may just get the two!

NA is getting Mutant Mudds this Thursday & Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword the week after! yet there are no release dates for the PAL region. that being said I expect Sakura Samurai to be released over here very soon, but I don't think that will be happening for Mutant Mudds as this is what Renegade Kid's Jools Whatsam said on the 6th:

We are a small studio, so we have to take everything one step at a time. Once the US version is Nintendo-approved we'll send the game off for age rating with PEGI and such. So, the release date may be March-May for Europe.

by the way have you seen the price for Mutant Mudds in NA? it's $8.99! and thanks to the awkward pricing of the eshop over here, im guessing we might see a 3DS-Download Software being priced over £7. Having said that both these titles look very good. is anyone interested in these?

I am.

Edited by -Dem0-

Again, there are updates for some of the eshop games. As far as I can tell the games are:

3D Classics Xevious and Excitebike + VCG Mario's Picross, G&W Gallery, Donkey Kong and Alleyway. There might be more games affected.

And again, no one seems to know what the updates are for.

Pokedex 3D, Pullblox and Freakyforms also have updates, I wonder if these updates are some kind of compatibility patch for Circle Pad Pro use? Can anyone test to see?

by the way have you seen the price for Mutant Mudds in NA? it's $8.99! and thanks to the awkward pricing of the eshop over here, im guessing we might see a 3DS-Download Software being priced over £7. Having said that both these titles look very good. is anyone interested in these?

I am.

I want Mutant Mudds so much it looks terrific! :D I don't mind waiting for awhile to get it as I just blew all my money on Resident Evil Revelations + Circle Pad Pro so don't have the money to buy it and so if it was released any time soon it would be teasing me. :p

This way I can prepare for its hefty price and give it the proper time it deserves. :grin:

I just remembered, I still haven't gotten an email with my download code for Kid Icarus 3D... anyone else still waiting?

I did register both MK7 and 3D Land well before the required date... is there an email address I can send a letter to?

I just remembered, I still haven't gotten an email with my download code for Kid Icarus 3D... anyone else still waiting?

I did register both MK7 and 3D Land well before the required date... is there an email address I can send a letter to?

I think I remember it saying the code would be sent after the 31st.

I think I remember it saying the code would be sent after the 31st.

I think the offer ends 31st January. The email I received from Club Nintendo said that I would receive the code "within the next few days" (which I did) so something must have gone wrong, Mokong? I do not have an email address to send to - they only sent a no-reply email address. Maybe others can help with that?

You have to enter your email address on a part of the site that is quite difficult to find. It doesn't just default email your account's address for a stupid reason.

Below is my response/advice to somme;

I found it difficult myself, and as much as I'd love to advise you on how to do it, I'm not actually sure how I found it! I just kept clicking kid icarus related stuff.

edit: It appears on the right under 'My Account' but I dont think it's always there. I think it doesn't appear until you click through the promos(Go via 'Home') and from there click 'Go to My Account' but then it says you arent logged in and when i tried to log in it couldnt find it then i clicked back back back back back on my browser until it got to a page where i was logged in then clicked my account and then bam, down the right. I think.

I am still waiting for my 3D:KI code too, and I STILL can't find any section on the site to put in my email address. Even with Rummy's instructions! Argh!

Like Mokong, I too registered SM3DL and MK7.

EDIT: Scrap that. I found the link you're supposed to click on the Club Nintendo section. I swear that was not there soon after I registered the games. Pff.

Edited by D_prOdigy

I think the offer ends 31st January. The email I received from Club Nintendo said that I would receive the code "within the next few days" (which I did) so something must have gone wrong, Mokong? I do not have an email address to send to - they only sent a no-reply email address. Maybe others can help with that?

Their e-mail is: customer-support@Nintendo.co.uk

But yeah, check your Club Nintendo page for this:

kidicarus.png

To register for the Kid Icarus code you need to go to this website:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/clubNintendoWelcome_p4.do

Wait for it to load and you should see a picture of Kid Icarus on the right like Ike posted, click it and you'll be able to enter your email address to get Kid Icarus and enter the 3DS competition. I did them both on Saturday and still haven't got the code yet for Kid Icarus though I did get a confirmation email from them saying it'll arrive soon.

EDIT: Just got the download code :D

Edited by f00had

Where are my free ambasssador games? I haven't downloaded anything yet.

Go to "Titles You've Downloaded" on the eShop. Even though you haven't actually downloaded them, that's where they are.

Has there been any news on the Sega Virtual Console games? When they were first announced it sounded like they'd come out when the eShop launched, but I've not seen anything mentioned since.

When did you get your 3DS? And when did you first sign in to the eShop?

Has there been any news on the Sega Virtual Console games? When they were first announced it sounded like they'd come out when the eShop launched, but I've not seen anything mentioned since.

I'm interested in hearing more about this too. I love SEGA, it's my favourite, and it would be so cool if I could play (especially) Megadrive games on the go.

I just wish SEGA would release their own little handheld instead (not the Blaze thingy) and make all their previously released 8/16-bit games available via a virtual store or something. Instant buy!

Go to "Titles You've Downloaded" on the eShop. Even though you haven't actually downloaded them, that's where they are.

Thanks. I guess that's all? No more coming? Just in case I had to choose, some of the games that are there now I wouldn't have downloaded if so.

When did you get your 3DS? And when did you first sign in to the eShop?

At launch, connected to e-shop sometime around then. But I didn't get wireless myself until just before Christmas though. Forgot I could download those game until yesterday.

Download Warioware, WL4 and Metroid Fusion to begin with. Loved Wario Land when I had it on GBA. Such a gem.

Denpa Ningen a new 3DS Download Software from Genius Sonority, from what I've seen in the trailer, you catch "Denpa Ningen's" by using the 3DS camera. then make a team to fight other monsters. this looks like a pretty quirky RPG. it's going to be released in Japan on the 8th (next thursday) for ¥800. however they're getting the demo for this game tomorrow.

here's the 1st trailer:

Still awaiting my code, have emailed Ninty to see where it has got to.

Denpa Ningen a new 3DS Download Software from Genius Sonority, from what I've seen in the trailer, you catch "Denpa Ningen's" by using the 3DS camera. then make a team to fight other monsters. this looks like a pretty quirky RPG. it's going to be released in Japan on the 8th (next thursday) for ¥800. however they're getting the demo for this game tomorrow.

here's the 1st trailer:

That looks mental/crazy fun! :grin:

Unsure what is going on though. :p