NEurope

While we're at it, which eshop games in general have you played the most? According to my activity log, Zen Pinball takes the number one spot (4:58 hours) just before Alleyway (4:12) and Mario's Picross (3:32).

Zen Pinball

32.02 hours

Mario's Picross

Super Mario Land

6:13

Donkey Kong

5:36

WarioWare: Minigame Mania

3:41

I've let me mum play with my 3DS recently, hence the high numbers for Zen Pinball, and Mario's Picross is 100% complete. Big numbers for Super Mario Land too, but Im guessing that's due to the Summer drought. Wario Ware is the only Ambassador game I've spent time with.

No love for Pullblox? :(

I still haven't bought it either. I really want to play it but need to clear some of my other games first before buying new ones.

EDIT: Yay! My Kid Icarus code has arrived.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Pullblox is currently number 38 on my activity log (1:13). Nothing wrong with that, it doesn't mean I don't like it (I do), it's just that there have been so many other good games lately and Christmas holidays and all. I'm sure I'm going to put plenty of hours in to it eventually. :)

Yes, so did mine! I've only played the game for a few minutes but already now it feels like a totally awesome game. Thank you, Club Nintendo.

I have it, it's just not in my top 5 most played e-shop games yet. Been busy with Christmas games :heh: Will be getting Mighty Switch Force soon too :bowdown:

Do you have to request the kid icarus code somewhere or do they just automatically email it to you? I still don't have anything...

Do you have to request the kid icarus code somewhere or do they just automatically email it to you? I still don't have anything...

you have to register two eligable 3DS games on the club Nintendo website before January 31st. I didn't have an account and had to create it for this. :)

Here is a link with the information:

http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/games_registration_reward/index.php

:D

you have to register two eligable 3DS games on the club Nintendo website before January 31st. I didn't have an account and had to create it for this. :)

Here is a link with the information:

http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/games_registration_reward/index.php

:D

I registered SM3DSL and MK7 already, but have no code? Is it emailed? In the account? Maybe they don't like me cos I filled their surveys in silly...

Oh! hmm...did you provide an emailing address after you registered the two games?

When I went on the Kid Icarus page it asked me for an email address for them to send a code to.

You have to enter your email address in a certain place on the Club Nintendo website. Once you've registered your games, you should see something like "You're eligible for Kid Icarus 3D" (maybe on the Home page). Click on that and enter your email address.

Ahhh I see, thanks. I keep forgetting to check the site and then I remember at work, where I can't -.- I'd assumed they'd just email my club nintendo account with it automatically! Nevermind, I shall do it tonight, thank ye all!

I still haven't bought it either. I really want to play it but need to clear some of my other games first before buying new ones.

How does the ultimate power gamer have to clear more games before starting on a new one? And a wee puzzle game at that. :heh: Weak excuse.

I'm not sure if that or Kid Icarus being yay-worthy is the more surprising thing here. :wink:

Pullblox is currently number 38 on my activity log (1:13). Nothing wrong with that, it doesn't mean I don't like it (I do), it's just that there have been so many other good games lately and Christmas holidays and all. I'm sure I'm going to put plenty of hours in to it eventually. :)

Give it another whirl and let it draw you in - the importance of those other games will quickly fade away!

I have it, it's just not in my top 5 most played e-shop games yet.

I'm just baffled at this. :blank:

Pullblox is the best eshop game, but i've hardly played it since the arrival of the GBA-A games. since then I've just been playing Wario Land 4, Metroid: Fusion, Minish Cap, Sacred Stones, M vs DK and the almighty Yoshi's Island which is probably my favourite handheld game ever!

Pullblox is the best eshop game, but i've hardly played it since the arrival of the GBA-A games. since then I've just been playing Wario Land 4, Metroid: Fusion, Minish Cap, Sacred Stones, M vs DK and the almighty Yoshi's Island which is probably my favourite handheld game ever!

Have you been playing M VS DK much? I'm absolutely hooked. Bought 3D land the other day but refuse to pick it up until i get gold stars on every level!

Also, not really a fan of Wario Land, he's too fat and it annoys me how much of the screen he takes up.

I've only just started playing M vs DK, mainly because of yoshi's island being that damn good. yeah M vs DK is fantastic! I've also got Donkey Kong (94) and I play that too! there both fantastic. im sorted on the VC side of things for a very long time!

I registered two eligible games but can't find where to enter my email. Seems a little silly as they already have my email address :(

I registered two eligible games but can't find where to enter my email. Seems a little silly as they already have my email address :(

I found it difficult myself, and as much as I'd love to advise you on how to do it, I'm not actually sure how I found it! I just kept clicking kid icarus related stuff.

edit: It appears on the right under 'My Account' but I dont think it's always there. I think it doesn't appear until you click through the promos(Go via 'Home') and from there click 'Go to My Account' but then it says you arent logged in and when i tried to log in it couldnt find it then i clicked back back back back back on my browser until it got to a page where i was logged in then clicked my account and then bam, down the right. I think.

Edited by Rummy

I found it difficult myself, and as much as I'd love to advise you on how to do it, I'm not actually sure how I found it! I just kept clicking kid icarus related stuff.

edit: It appears on the right under 'My Account' but I dont think it's always there. I think it doesn't appear until you click through the promos(Go via 'Home') and from there click 'Go to My Account' but then it says you arent logged in and when i tried to log in it couldnt find it then i clicked back back back back back on my browser until it got to a page where i was logged in then clicked my account and then bam, down the right. I think.

lol thanks I shall give that a go next time the website actually decides to stop throwing up 404 messages.

eshop Update!

Prince of Persia is hitting the 3DS VC this week, this is the GBC game from Ubisoft that was originally released in 1999 (NA) but it's here for a £4.50 tag.

also the WiiVC has FINALLY been Resurrected! this week with Prince of Persia aswell! this is the 1989 classic that was originally released on the Apple II, but was shortly after ported to the SNES, it's available for 800pts.

Demos arriving on the e-shop tomorrow!

FREE NINTENDO 3DS GAME DEMOS HEAD TO NINTENDO eSHOP

Test drive select Nintendo 3DS games before you buy

18th January 2012 – Free demos of selected Nintendo 3DS™ games are available to download from the Nintendo eShop – kicking off tomorrow with both Resident Evil™ Revelations and Cooking Mama 4.

Make sure you keep checking the Nintendo eShop, as it will be periodically updated with new game demos in the future, including a Nintendo 3DS demo for Metal Gear Solid®: Snake Eater 3D - Hideo Kojima's legendary Metal Gear series from KONAMI. This classic stealth action game will come to Nintendo 3DS this year with stunning 3D visuals and the Nintendo 3DS outer cameras and gyroscopic motion sensor will be used as integral elements within the gameplay. Also keep an eye out for a Nintendo 3DS demo of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games™ and Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure™ both from SEGA.

Demos arriving on the e-shop tomorrow!
Nice one. icon14.gif

I imagine the Resi demo is going to be a pretty hefty download though, reckon I'll need to make some space on my SD card for it. I've still got all those 3D trailers on there actually, so will just delete those.

But I definitely want to get a larger capacity/faster SD card soon, anyone got any recommendations? :hmm:

But I definitely want to get a larger capacity/faster SD card soon, anyone got any recommendations? :hmm:

Do you have any particular size? the one I found is 8gb & it's class 10 (you'll get a minimum of 10mb/s read/write speeds, however they say it can go upto 20mb/s)

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/3184/2451/-/4949676/SanDisk-Extreme-HD-Video-8GB-SDHC-Memory-Card/Product.html

In terms of speed & size while keeping the price under £10, I think this was the best I found... and it's in stock.

:)

Do you have any particular size? the one I found is 8gb & it's class 10 (you'll get a minimum of 10mb/s read/write speeds, however they say it can go upto 20mb/s)

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/3184/2451/-/4949676/SanDisk-Extreme-HD-Video-8GB-SDHC-Memory-Card/Product.html

In terms of speed & size while keeping the price under £10, I think this was the best I found... and it's in stock.

:)

That's a great deal (when did SD cards get so cheap!? :o), but I ended up going for a 16GB card instead.

Was tempted to go for 32GB, but I figure that's probably a bit overkill. :heh:

I have a GB Class 10 SD card in my 3DS and it does bugger all in terms of speed - perhaps the 3DS has a low maximum write speed?