NEurope

The 3DS really needs the ability do play games from an SD card.

I hate my USB wifi thingie...Perfect timing not to work anymore :(

so it took NoE one day to show how useless they are. 3D trailers went up on US/Japanese eshop last night. Still not up in Europe!

what is their excuse for this? this kinda shit doesn't happen on Xbox live. how hard is it to release trailers worldwide at the same time!!

this is signs of what is to come in the future so being a Pal 3DS owner is gonna be stressful.

so it took NoE one day to show how useless they are. 3D trailers went up on US/Japanese eshop last night. Still not up in Europe!

what is their excuse for this? this kinda shit doesn't happen on Xbox live. how hard is it to release trailers worldwide at the same time!!

this is signs of what is to come in the future so being a Pal 3DS owner is gonna be stressful.

At least you can access it at all! My whole country has no access with no foreseeable fix! :nono:

Everybody has the same error 005-5819. As if it wasn't bad enough that there isn't a Club Nintendo and we don't even get to use our stars. There really needs to more official Nintendo support in Switzerland, instead of just these importers.

Hurray! The store works in Switzerland!

Now unfortunately I am unable to have English as my system language :/ It forces me to switch to enter the store. Not the end of the world, but I do prefer English for my technology stuff. German just sounds strange since most of the words are anglicisms anyway.

Edit: At least now that the points have been abolished, and the proper currency is used, we aren't getting completely ripped off in Switzerland. Link's Awakening is CHF 8.40 which converts to 6 pounds :D

I do prefer this system to points.

Edit 2: It only changes the system language for the duration of the use of the eshop. As soon as I closed it the system was English again :)

Edited by Adthegreat

Theres not even a trailer for the Zelda download... so lazy!

still not up.

pathetic!!

Terrible start for us Europeans, but hopefully it will prove an identical service!

To be fair, aside from the rep, the impression was it could use more than one. Even from the developer sizzle about the Wii U response it seemed to indicate it somewhat and now Nintendo.

I hate that I can't add funds with my Maestro debit card :nono:

Edited by nekunando

This was something I was curious about and wanted an answer, but I remember reading Nintendo was making hundreds of videos for DSiWare stuff that was going to be used to help me pick downloads, but couldn't find anything on the EU eShop.

So not only are we getting screwed with the 3DS trailers, but we're missing out on the DSiWare footage that the US is getting.

This was something I was curious about and wanted an answer, but I remember reading Nintendo was making hundreds of videos for DSiWare stuff that was going to be used to help me pick downloads, but couldn't find anything on the EU eShop.

So not only are we getting screwed with the 3DS trailers, but we're missing out on the DSiWare footage that the US is getting.

Its a real poor effort by NoE for sure.

i have huge doubts that we will even get the trailers to be honest. The 3D trailers are a great way to showcase the 3D to friends etc so you would think they would get them up ASAP.

Edited by khilafah

I simply can't believe that the 3D trailers from E3 haven't been added to the European eShop! :shakehead

Just when you think NoE have turned things around, they go and revert right back to their old and terrible ways. :nono:

wait a sec

what am i missing, my shop has 3D trailers for all the games avaliable

go to OoT go into it Trailer.....

do the US/Jap stores have more trailers? or E3 Trailers?

thursday is update day so maybe they are coming

ALL the games? We have Zelda and DoA. But the rest of the world has shit loads. And yes, all the E3 games!! Dying to see the E3 stuff in 3D! Fuck it, even Resident Evil and such!

Those are low quality stream trailers. These are E3 downloadable trailers that we don't have.

ALL the games? We have Zelda and DoA. But the rest of the world has shit loads. And yes, all the E3 games!! Dying to see the E3 stuff in 3D! Fuck it, even Resident Evil and such!

WHAT... that frakking unfair. It's as if NoE think they can be lazy and we won't find out what the rest of the world has.

On a side note, does the Reviews thing not work for all games?

I was able to submit a review for Street Fighter 4, but not for Ridge Racer, and I have more play time on Ridge Racer than SF4 it keeps saying I need to have played an hour or more... I've got over 20 ::shrug:

:nono:5b04e855.jpg

where are my E3 WiiU previews and 3DS previews!!!!!

Could someone write a letter to NoE stating that we of N-Europe are a very angry lot at the moment?

....And mention Little King's Story in there somewhere too...

We just got a video! It just happened to be Link's Awakening. Wewt?
FINALLY!

If that's anything to go by, E3 video are probably weeks away!

If not up at midnight i will give up, :(

Didn't you say that a couple of nights ago? :)