NEurope

Anyone know the latest on that Flipnote rumor?

Next Friday would indeed be sweet, be like a late birthday present for me. :heh:

But it had better still be a free download for Europe too, although I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to charge us for something that the Japanese market get for free.

Really and truly it should be a free download, plus we get credited 500 points for the inconvenience of the delay. :D

I went on the DSi shop today, bought PiCOPiCT as a birthday treat to myself. :heh: Been meaning to get it for ages but kept on forgetting. It's pretty rad, well worth the download.

Anyway, while on the shop I ventured into the Free section, just on the off chance that Flipnote Studio would be in there, obviously it wasn't. :laughing:

But I did notice that the DSi browser had an update available, so I got that too.

Not entirely sure what's new, (don't really use it enough to be able to tell ::shrug:) but I just thought I'd give the heads-up for people that use it a lot and want to be on the latest version.

: peace:

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't know what it is, other than it updates something.

Wow, I am loving PiCOPiCT! Incredibly addictive. :bouncy:

And getting YMCK to do the music was a master stroke, those guys are absolute legends when it comes to 8-bit music. :bowdown: Shame there's no vocals from Midori though, that would have been brilliant. I guess file size might have been a problem, oh well.

Hey, just a few hours to go before we find out if the Flipnote rumour was the real deal of not... :smile:

If it is, then you need to keep changing your birthday on your profile, it would appear to bring good luck to Nintendo fans. :heh:

If it is, then you need to keep changing your birthday on your profile, it would appear to bring good luck to Nintendo fans. :heh:
Nope, just a cheap Guitar Hero rip-off.
Awww... Poo, I was looking forward to having a birthday everyday. :heh:

Think I've just about had enough of waiting for Flipnote Studio now, way to kill the buzz Nintendo. :sad:

DSi Shop is taking the piss some what now. It's all good with regular updates, but as we all know its all crap cut out of other games. I've still got 800 of the free points (I bought Paper Plane), all I want is something to spend them on. :(

I'm going on holiday on Friday morning (very, very early) but I'm waiting up till 11pm to see if Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, Flipnote Studio, Mighty Flip Champs or another anticipated title has been uploaded to give me something to play for two weeks. If not, I'll stock up on Art Style games. ;)

I'm going on holiday on Friday morning (very, very early) but I'm waiting up till 11pm to see if Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, Flipnote Studio, Mighty Flip Champs or another anticipated title has been uploaded to give me something to play for two weeks. If not, I'll stock up on Art Style games. ;)

Or you could take something that plays GBA games and give FF IV Advance another whirl this year! :D Go on.

Or you could take something that plays GBA games and give FF IV Advance another whirl this year! :D Go on.

Alas the only GBA-playing device I have is the GBA Chunky. :heh: I'm going to look into getting a GBA SP at some point.

I believe I'm embargoed, but tomorrow's DSiWare update is... interesting, to say the least...

I doubt anyone here will download it, and it's from Nintendo. Not good. :(

City Transport Volumes 1 & 2 - 2009 - 500 Points

Wow...I am in awe

I didn't realise that it had the option of uploading them to a YouTube-like site. I was expecting only the option of sharing via friend codes.