NEurope
Platty

The Inbetweeners

Tonight didn't make me laugh. In fact I thought the last two episodes we're a bit poor. I must have no soul. :(

Yeah think you got some kind of problamo, it were excellent today.

This is like clunge heaven!

BUS WANKER!!!

Hot shit, I've just realised that the theme music at the end of the ad break is from the most underrated band ever, Air Traffic.

Edited by The fish

Tonight and last weeks have not been as great as the first 2 I will admit. Still funny, just a little predictable at times.

last nights had some great moments, but it wasnt the best. i did like jay claming to have shagged a girl in the tower of london. his lies are getting more and more ott.

Was a better episode I thought this week. Will almost made it!

Can't believe its the finale next week :| Gone so fast and wish it was longer :( Really enjoying this program actually. Far more than skins.

I reeeeally did not like it, the only really funny bit was when the girl discovered will had no pubes. It was just so much more crude and cringey than any of the others, seeing jay jerk off was not cool >.>

I still love the series but I kind of feel like they are going too far with Jay this season, hes becoming too annoying to the point where hes unlikable and its hard to picture why they would still be friends with him.

The episode I saw yesterday had me in tears...again!

Cock Wig. Sheer brilliance.

Will reminds me of a cross between my friend Steve, and ReZ.

The highlight was the old lady proclaiming (after the wanking incident had taken place): "He did that looking at me!"

I could have died.

The highlight was the old lady proclaiming (after the wanking incident had taken place): "He did that looking at me!"

I could have died.

I was crying with laughter at that scene for about half an hour an then the bloke shook his hand and I was like 'NO! DON'T DO IT!' lmao.

Gotta love the Inbetweeners, I can't wait for the series to come out on DVD. Though I think there should be more episodes instead of six.

Gotta love the Inbetweeners, I can't wait for the series to come out on DVD. Though I think there should be more episodes instead of six.

I was just listening to a podcast about British TV and they hit the nail on the head. People who make British TV shows generally know when to stop. They said that American networks keep making shows as long as it's making money (Simpsons etc), whereas British networks make shows untill they feel like stopping. Shows that finish before they get a bit crap end up going on to be classics. Fawlty Towers only had 12 episodes and is generally considered to be awesome because it quit while it was ahead (Although I'm not a huge fan to be honest). Firefly was cancelled because it didn't recieve great ratings, but because it didn't have chance to carry on going until it became stale, it got a bit of a cult following, enough to get a film made.

Shows should quite before they become stale. Family Guy was a perfect example IMO. The first 3 seasons were good, but now the formula has become stale and a bit boring. They should'nt have brought back Family Guy and instead concentrated on American Dad and then on to the next show once that became stale.

I was just listening to a podcast about British TV and they hit the nail on the head. People who make British TV shows generally know when to stop. They said that American networks keep making shows as long as it's making money (Simpsons etc), whereas British networks make shows untill they feel like stopping. Shows that finish before they get a bit crap end up going on to be classics. Fawlty Towers only had 12 episodes and is generally considered to be awesome because it quit while it was ahead (Although I'm not a huge fan to be honest). Firefly was cancelled because it didn't recieve great ratings, but because it didn't have chance to carry on going until it became stale, it got a bit of a cult following, enough to get a film made.

Shows should quite before they become stale. Family Guy was a perfect example IMO. The first 3 seasons were good, but now the formula has become stale and a bit boring. They should'nt have brought back Family Guy and instead concentrated on American Dad and then on to the next show once that became stale.

I agree with that but I think if they were to do the last-ever series, they should make it 12 episodes, I don't think I could ever get bored of it tbh. It's just genius and it's exactly what the people at my school were like (maybe a bit more chavvier, lol) and it does remind me of the good times I had in school as well, haha.

"Friend! Football Friend!" - may that live on forever, lol.

I've re-watched series 1 & start of 2 again tonight, and it's even better than I remembered.

The under-18's disco when they go for work experience is especially good - the ridiculously cocky aggressive 12 year old is something most people have experianced...

I have also acquirred season 1 last night whilst I was at work, watched the first 2 episodes. Tis nice watching.

I loved the last episode.

"Simon didn't know whether to come in his pants or text his friend. In the end he did both"

"The lion the witch and the speccy kid who shit himself" "Bum Log Millionaire"

Priceless.

Wasn't the best episode, but still made me laugh... when Jay burst out crying 'I had to dump her cause... MY COCK'S TOO BIG' *sob*, cracked me up

And Neil revising PE by playing Pro Evo:yay:

Taken from the rate TV shabba topic:

Watched the last episode of The Inbetweeners. It's a good show, but I'm really not a big fan of the painful to watch moments, and they seem to have added more than usual in this episode.