Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The set-up I currently use is:

- M4A (or whatever it's called - it's a LMG)

- Frag Grenades

- Stinger (Can't remember the proper name - the anti-air one)

- Bling+ with Grip and ACOG Scope

- Cold Blooded+

- Steady Aim+

- Martyrdom

(Killstreaks: Care Package, Sentry and Harrier Jet).

I got annoyed with the jets and helicopters, and how nobody seems to attack them. So I nominated myself as the anti-air guy whenever something appears (the majority don't get a chance to kill anyone). Luckily I have two rockets which takes care of the armoured helicopters. It really is ridiculously easy to destroy pretty much everything except the AC-130.

Shotgun sidearm is the way forward, especially the SPAS. In the snow-submarine level I managed to get 9 or so kills within a minute by finding my way through the indoor parts. yesterday I changed my setup to the other shotgun I had unlocked and the famas, to get some challenges done, and managed 17 kills without dying, but that was over a much longer period and, no, I wasn't camping.

It might not sound like much now they have a 25 kill steak nuke but it was really pleasing to get those streaks. I find that alot of people are finding a few spots on each map and just sitting there getting kill after kill, which is really annoying when it happens over and over again to you, and not many people are using the shotgun which is really successful for me. Great as a sidearm, takes ages to switch though.

Shotgun sidearm is the way forward, especially the SPAS. In the snow-submarine level I managed to get 9 or so kills within a minute by finding my way through the indoor parts. yesterday I changed my setup to the other shotgun I had unlocked and the famas, to get some challenges done, and managed 17 kills without dying, but that was over a much longer period and, no, I wasn't camping.

It might not sound like much now they have a 25 kill steak nuke but it was really pleasing to get those streaks. I find that alot of people are finding a few spots on each map and just sitting there getting kill after kill, which is really annoying when it happens over and over again to you, and not many people are using the shotgun which is really successful for me. Great as a sidearm, takes ages to switch though.

See I can never use the shotgun I love the idea of it, but my aiming is woeful so find it hard to use effectively. I'll post my set up that is giving me reasonable results at the moment. I've only really played team deathmatch so far...what other game modes are fun? Not unlocked them all yet though...

Any of the PS3 crew online tonight after about 7ish...

Just had my best game yet on quarry, 40-1. Was one kill away from the nuke when I died, which was immensely frustrating. I must have got a 24 killstreak 5 or 6 times, yet the game seems to end right before my last kill. Will have another crack later.

As for my set-up: M16A4 (Holographic, FMJ), Thumper, Claymore, Stun. Perks: Stopping Power, Bling, Steady Aim (absolutely essential). Perfect class that suits my style.

Really enjoying multiplayer....I played this instead of going to my lectures today! ahhh!

But on the positive side, I have found a really good set up....consists of the mp5 with marathon, commando and one other perk i can't remember. It basically allows me to run constantly and people won't be able to know whats hit them! Its awesome!

definitely.

See I can never use the shotgun I love the idea of it, but my aiming is woeful so find it hard to use effectively.

It's all about Steady Aim. I use my shotgun all the time but I never aim down the sight. Just run and fire from the hip at close range (keep the sights around chest/head height for lulz) and it almost always beats any other gun up close.

Worth working on too: the SPAS-12 with foregrip is just a death machine. I took out maybe seven guys in a row last night with it without reloading. I was on fire.

The set-up I currently use is:

- M4A (or whatever it's called - it's a LMG)

- Frag Grenades

- Stinger (Can't remember the proper name - the anti-air one)

- Bling+ with Grip and ACOG Scope

- Cold Blooded+

- Steady Aim+

- Martyrdom

(Killstreaks: Care Package, Sentry and Harrier Jet).

I got annoyed with the jets and helicopters, and how nobody seems to attack them. So I nominated myself as the anti-air guy whenever something appears (the majority don't get a chance to kill anyone). Luckily I have two rockets which takes care of the armoured helicopters. It really is ridiculously easy to destroy pretty much everything except the AC-130.

So in this game, on online multiplayer, enemies can order airstrikes? Who are the jets you are targeting? Sounds cool.

definitely.

It's all about Steady Aim. I use my shotgun all the time but I never aim down the sight. Just run and fire from the hip at close range (keep the sights around chest/head height for lulz) and it almost always beats any other gun up close.

Worth working on too: the SPAS-12 with foregrip is just a death machine. I took out maybe seven guys in a row last night with it without reloading. I was on fire.

I've got Steady Aim think I'm even a pro at it lol.