N-Europe

The 3rd DIY Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Tellyn, didn't you have liquids too?

There was a strange liquid in my house according to Jayseven, and I honestly have no idea how it got there. The write-up explains that the_fish has been conducting experiments with mixtures and liquids.

I'll change my vote back to no lynch for now, I only voted cos I was curious that it linked fish with the blindings, and seeing that i've been blinded, it makes sense. Tho if fishy is lynched and turns out good, it looks like people like lazyboy who seemingly voted without stating their reasons seemed a bit too eager to get rid of him. But i'd expect more sensibility from them. So for now i'll go back to Vote: No lynch but that doesnt mean I don't suspect fish at all.

I don't mind putting my neck on the line to lynch the_fish. Is the evidence concrete against him? No, but in a game were we're now like 5 days in, and we haven't lynched one mafioso, and lost a couple of investigators, its time to start taking action. Now I got a hunch that fishy is evil. If he isn't, apologies, but it'll give us info to work with and maybe even some suspicious names. So my vote stands.

I don't mind putting my neck on the line to lynch the_fish. Is the evidence concrete against him? No, but in a game were we're now like 5 days in, and we haven't lynched one mafioso, and lost a couple of investigators, its time to start taking action. Now I got a hunch that fishy is evil. If he isn't, apologies, but it'll give us info to work with and maybe even some suspicious names. So my vote stands.

100% agree, we need to take a risk and hope for the best. Not 1 Mafioso is dead.

So ill Vote:The Fish

Now I got a hunch that fishy is evil. If he isn't, apologies, but it'll give us info to work with and maybe even some suspicious names. So my vote stands.

On what grounds? Despite the fact that the newspaper is bullshit, it hardly says I'm evil.

Vote: No Lynch

Current Standings

The fish (9): Domjcg, Lazyboy, Beggilax, Maddog, Gizmo, Maase, Dyson, not_so_tiny, Mundi

No Lynch (3): Eenuh, mr-paul, The Fish

A majority has been reached!

------------------

The town thought about it several times. They had to take a chance.

Following the clues in their morning newspaper, they chose The fish.

"I am not your enemy", he said. "Killing me would only hamper your progress"

Half of the town chose to believe him. The other half, however...

"Sorry man, but we need to find out. We need to be sure."

He kicked and struggled to remain alive, but eventually, The fish succumbed to the superior numbers before him.

Many felt his ungraceful demise did not serve a purpose. However, no one could deny that The fish was a man of honour and determination, even in his final hours.

It was The fish's Death.

The fish is dead. He was Richard Sharpe (Sharpe series), a british soldier who could make improvised weapons from raw materials. He was Good.

-----------------

Day 5 is now over

There are 16 people remaining in the game.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

Night 5 will now start. Send your PMs!

"...And that's why you should target that guy!", said the strange man

The tall man agreed, and followed the odd man's suggestion.

Meanwhile, another man overheard this conversation. After the tall man left, he approached this misdirector.

"You think this is fun? Is that it? If left alone, you're nothing but trouble for us."

"Huh? What did I-", he never finished the phrase. A bullet went right through his head.

Beggilax is dead. He was Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece), who could misdirect others at night. He was Good.

----------------------

In the morning, the usual newspaper with juicy news.

What is Lazyboy?

Last night, your intrepid reporter ventured into a very scary place. Lazyboy's house was creepy, hardly breathable and exhumed feelings of uneasyness.

What's more, it didn't even look like anybody lived there. Nothing in the fridge, and Lazyboy himself didn't quite look like he needed sleep, or anything.

Just what IS he?

-------------------------

Night 5 is now over

There are 15 people remaining in the game.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

8 is the majority

Day 6 will now start

Edited by Jonnas

Bloody hell, let's see. We must be getting close to having a majority at this rate; with only 15 people left? Assuming there are say...5-7 Mafia members? I think we need to be a bit more careful about who we lynch instead of going on tidbits. Can#t believe Fish was good after all! How is it that nobody has any evidence about any bad guys? Now is the time to step out and say something if you've found anything before it's too late imho.

Alright, sorry about the Fish thing I put my hands up on that, but at least we know that at least we know that those reports are trying to shovel shit on townies, maybe the work of the mafia. Is there any way we can track who is writing the reports?