N-Europe

The 3rd DIY Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so now I feel like a tool...

Nightskip = useless! We just had a day where nobody had any idea, so we're not gonna be able to lynch anyone. NICE ONE.

Nightskip = useless! We just had a day where nobody had any idea, so we're not gonna be able to lynch anyone. NICE ONE.

To be honest all of the days have been like that. There is never any information, never any lynches going on. It would've been pointless on any day. I think people have simply lost interest in the game really.

Well DomJcg was an investigator, sent in no PMs and didnt post, so that was a waste of a good guy.

Things need to get going so i'm gonna go with Vote : Lazyboy because, I dunno, I just found the way he was posting suspicious. A bit too aggressive for my liking. We need to lynch someone cos nothings happened. I'm willing to take this risk, though I doubt it'll reach majority :(

I don't think the problem has been lack of interest. People were very active in the beginning. But I feel that too little information has been revealed each night. The clues in the write-up and the info that investigators have gotten are too vague, if you ask me.

I couldn't agree more Danny, there has been so little to go on that anything we do would be based mostly on speculation and luck. And now Dom is gone (and was an investigator) we have lost one more person who could help.

As for the write up, the ball was obviously a Katamari - http://videogamecentral.com/gamersvoice/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/beautiful_katamari.bmp

Hey, wtf! I didn't do anything! God damn I try to stay reasonably quiet, keep my head down, I'm off for two days while I travel back from China, and all of a sudden bam, I'm voted off with no evidence whatsoever. God I hate being a townie. At least you have a chance as a mafioso.

Current Standings:

Lazyboy (7): jayseven, mr-paul, Eenuh, Gizmo, Dyson, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Maase

A majority has been reached

-------------------

The people didn't know what else to do, so they decided to act upon a hunch.

"Get off me!" he said. "I swear I'm good! You're making a big mistake!"

Ignoring his complaints, the townies tied Lazyboy up to a bed, and stabbed him in the chest...

...and he regenerated. They stabbed him again, same result.

They pierced his forehead, cut off his head and burned the remains, but he would ressurrect again and again, always trapped in that bed.

And then he started to laugh to his heart's content.

"Excellent!" he shouted.

"And here I thought you idiots could do something to me! I'm invincible!

Allow me explain: I am an engineered disease, based off a common symptom. My boss said I couldn't be killed by a single person, but several could. I see that was a lie, I'm still alive and, when night comes, I'm going to escape this measly town, and take over the world. No one will stop me!"

An unknown arm came from the crowd and injected something into Lazyboy's body.

Shortly after, Lazyboy started to dissolve, unaware that diseases can disappear when treated with the right cure.

Lazyboy is dead. He was Posterior Cerebral Artery Syndrome, a living disease that caused blindness. He was Evil.

Every blind person in town was cured of their illness.

The townsfolk went back to their homes, with a new hope that they could take on the mafia.

------------------------

Day 8 is now over

There are 12 people remaining in the game.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

Maase

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

Night 8 will now start. Send your PMs!

Once again, sorry for the delay

-----------------

A man and a woman were walking through the streets.

"Why have you been following me around?" he asked "Are you going to do something bad to me?"

"No. Quite the opposite, actually." she replied

The man put on a grin. "Oh, I see, so you're going to do something really good for me, is that wha-"

Suddenly, she pulled a gun from her coat and fired a few times at the corner of a house.

"...The hell did you do that for!?"

"Someone has been following us for the past few minutes. I think I scared him away, though. Go back to your house, and I'll search the area to make sure he's gone"

Suddenly convinced, the man obeyed her.

--------------------

Today's newspaper was unusually ironic.

Why so cheesy, Mundi?

"Odd choice for a title, I know, but dear readers, such an opportunity should not be missed!

You see, Mundi does things, and he does them well, but why does he insist on trying to look cool? Can't a man do his job and be done with it? Why do you bring your sunglasses everywhere you go? Why cut those cheesy one-liners with silly puns?

Honestly, one of these days, you won't be taken seriously anymore, Mundi"

---------------------

Night 8 is now over

There are 12 people remaining in the game.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

Maase

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar