N-Europe

13 year old "thought it would be good to have a baby"

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucks sake... Falcon Punch should have never been made.

Probably because I've never really liked Captain Falcon. Plus that comic implies Link's charging power with his right hand, yet punches with his left.

Technically speaking its more like he's cocking back his left hand which is being charged for the punch.

Technically speaking its more like he's cocking back his left hand which is being charged for the punch.

So he charges with his left and transfers the power to his right... that's fucking stupid. If you're going to copy this famous piece of gaming/internet heritage, bloody do it right!

So he charges with his left and transfers the power to his right... that's fucking stupid. If you're going to copy this famous piece of gaming/internet heritage, bloody do it right!

I fail to see things from your angle Mr Murray. It is not possible for a person to charge any form of punch with an outstretched arm. Which is why in frame 4 Link's left arm is the one that is pulled back, leading onto in frame 5 where said arm connects with stomach disrupting Zelda's womb dislodging the foetus Gannon.

I must digress however the way the artist chose to draw link's right arm in frame 4 being in the midst of light radiating from the sun does give the impression of power of some kind being collected or charged.

Perhaps someone else has some thoughts upon this matter?

It does look wrong now that i look at it properly. He should be holding his left hand up to charge. Nevermind, it's still funny.

Back on topic, the whole story makes me sick. I just hope they're happy as they've not only ruined their lives but that of their child. The least they could have done is give the baby up for adoption to parents who can care for it properly, but i dont see who would want the offspring of such retards.

4Chan is the scum of the internet, the type of scum you can join and then leave and go back as a normal member.

Its almost as if you were a normal member in a normal society, and then you would just disguise yourself as Anon and be racist, homophobic, a troll and fucking sick all at the same time, only to go back later as a normal guy.

Its really an awesome site,as long as you don't take it seriously.

Also, that guy is fucking sick ;________;