Post Your Desk/Bizarre Set up

ReZourceman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus 2 are running the same game...?

I'm dual boxing world of warcraft on two seperate machines in that photo

The 4 monitors in a grid on the right hand side are connected to one machine, and the monitor bottom left is on a seperate machine (I control the other machine using one keyboard and mouse using a program called Multiplicity). In the photo where there's an extra one to the top left, that's just one of my laptops just to take a more ridiculous photo :P

The nicest/cleanest setup so far! :yay:

It does help that he as everything wireless.

Urgh, wireless keyboards... Only one i'd ever have is a DiNovo Edge. But they're £100 or something stupid.

Also RoadKill is right plus it doesn't really feel... "lived in". If you get me.

Because it looks like he lives in Ikea? I know my shit is a total mess but a little bit of added character gives it the personal touch :P

I appreciate how OCD people are about mess though I guess, each to their own

Of course a bit of a personal touch is nice, but the environment needs to be productive. There is nothing wrong with having a bit of mess but having 7 cans just lying around seems a little lazy :P

desk.jpg

Anyone else beginning to see a correlation in this thread?

Macs = tidy desks.

PC's = messy desks.

Truth!

Also Fex, unless you're left handed... Your mouse is on the wrong side.

Macs = tidy desks.

PC's = messy desks.

Truth!

This threads made me want to tidy my desk...and room, maybe :P

And paj's is the messiest so far, and he has the weirdest blobby mac thingy i've ever seen.

Macs = tidy desks.

PC's = messy desks.

Truth!

Yeah, I'm a dirty left hander! I never used to be until I went around to a friends house and tried his setup, and I never looked back. It just a shame theres not a great deal of left handed mouses out there

It does help that he as everything wireless.

Urgh, wireless keyboards... Only one i'd ever have is a DiNovo Edge. But they're £100 or something stupid.

Also RoadKill is right plus it doesn't really feel... "lived in". If you get me.

Why do you hate wireless keyboards? Even when i had a PC i had a wireless keyboard.

Why do you hate wireless keyboards? Even when i had a PC i had a wireless keyboard.

How quickly do that batteries run out? Do you use rechargeables?

I tend to think that theres going to be problems with wireless keyboards and mice, so I've never taken the plunge.

I hate wires, but unfortunetly have so many, luckily everything is hiding them, planning on getting some tidy up wire thingies soon! I've literally just unplugged 4 things, mostly because I hardly use my printer, so might as well put them away for later use!

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

EDIT: I'll hopefully be getting a bigger screen soon too!

How quickly do that batteries run out? Do you use rechargeables?

I tend to think that theres going to be problems with wireless keyboards and mice, so I've never taken the plunge.

Well I use Energizer Lithium batteries and I only use 1 in my mouse so it's lighter to hold, I change that about every 6 weeks and the 2 in my Keyboard about every 3 month.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!