Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead

Call Me - Blondie

------

Match 1:Placebo vs. Eagles Of Death Metal

Match 2: Tegan & Sara vs. Fall Out Boy

Match 3: Led Zeppelin vs. Avril Lavigne

Match 4: Tori Amos vs. HIM

Match 5:

Come on guys, we need LOADS of votes for this match and Match 5!

I'm going to change my vote to Radiohead, because it's unbelievably lovely when you listen to it with integrated ears, whereas Call Me is not so lovely after like 2 listens.

It really is a beautiful track :smile: I've been meaning to get the album that it's from as I've only heard it through games and on Youtube, I actually have no idea if the rest of the album is as good but it's probably worth it just for that song alone, one album of theirs I do love though is OK Computer :heart: as for In Rainbows though... :/

Anyway, so that now makes it...

Fake Plastic Trees - 6

Call me - 6

It really is a beautiful track :smile: I've been meaning to get the album that it's from as I've only heard it through games and on Youtube, I actually have no idea if the rest of the album is as good but it's probably worth it just for that song alone, one album of theirs I do love though is OK Computer :heart: as for In Rainbows though... :/

Anyway, so that now makes it...

Fake Plastic Trees - 6

Call me - 6

Though I find Radiohead difficult, The Bends is a very good album. (Includes Fake Plastic Trees)

In Rainbows is absolutely lovely on my ears - way better than OK Computer IMO.

Hmm it's not that I dislike In Rainbows, far from it, just that it's a stark contrast from how they were and how they are now, I definitely prefer earlier Radiohead, OK Computer is easily one of my favourite albums, In Rainbows has it's good parts though, hmm maybe I need to listen to it more Idk, generally though I find that if I really love an album after first / second play of it (Ok computer) then well that makes it better for me whereas In Rainbows I feel is more of a 'grower' album, anyway, nice to see some Radiohead love. : peace:

Most albums I love, I didn't love when I first heard.

It took me several months to "get" Rid Of Me by PJ Harvey. Same goes for Homogenic by Bjork.

And I had The Con by Tegan and Sara on my computer for about 2 months before I started to listen to it with loving ears.

And the albums I do love straight away I usually grow bored of quickly.