N-Europe

Pets

Bren

Also the fact they dont care what youve done, what you look like, or how you feel. They will always bound upt you for a stroke and a lick.

That's what makes them so damn pathetic.

Of course I'm biased against dogs as I hate them. With a passion. So it's really odd that I work at a Doggy daycare sort of place.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really really hate dogs. I don't like anything about them, I've never met a dog with a worthwhile personality. The same goes for Horses.

My dogs personality seems a lot more like-able than yours, and i too am not the biggest dog fan!

Everyone should buy a scorpion, they look a bit hard, they glow bright green and they eat stuff alive! Its a cool addition to any room :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well i went to my local exotic pets shop today, and couldnt help but buy a new pet, £15 for a spiderling of the 'Green Blue Bottle Tarantula', they look amazing when they grow, heres an example :

2679619525_d48bf32fbd.jpg

Mines about 3 cm long at the mo, so i have many molts and shedded skin to look forward too! This is what makes owning an exotic pet fun :)

I don't think its fair that you demand him to do so. It is a pets topic to be fair...its not like he posted it with malice.

I think it's fair for me to ask him to show consideration. Of course it's the pets topic, but we should all be able to be here, right? I like to see other people's cats and dogs, but I won't venture in here with the risk of a huge spider picture popping up. It's not like it's the first time I've mentioned my phobia. I can't of course demand anything, only urge people to be considerate and make room for everybody. My previous post did come out harsh, though. I had just been subject to a shock and was mildly annoyed as a result.

There are people afraid of everything, my mum used to have an irrational fear of cats. Like your phobia of spiders.

And should we not respect them, too, if they frequented this forum? I know I'm outnumbered here and probably sounding like a whiner, but all I'm asking (and have asked a few times before this happened) is for people to respect my problem and be kind enough to spoiler tag their images of spiders.

Look, I know I come off angry and like a whiner, but it is in fact a huge problem for me. An image of a large spider like this popping up is enough to make me jump and let out a little scream of fear. Of course I cannot force anyone to do anything in here. But I can ask nicely, can't I? And yes, I realise my first request was anything but nice, which is why I'm trying to ask nicely now.

Just close your eyes and act they dont exist :)

Next time you look at it, cud you video yourself? I wanna see this lil scream of fear lol

I wont be spoiler tagging a picture of a spider in the pets thread, that'd be silly.