NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

hopefully i'll be living in london by summer ~ but if not it's only a short train ride so i'm IN for the epic meetup day :grin:

You're going to be living in London?? When I move there we should have epic ghibli days :D!

(maybe I can go and we can all go househunting for me while im there. Sounds good yes? :p)

hmmm, I'll consider it! Have to see about flights n stuffs. Is this going to be a weekend shinding or just a day trip?

Basically what happened last time is a few guys came down for the whole weekend, and stayed in a hostel. Saturday was the main meetup day, for which daytrippers could attend. So it's both, really. What happens with the friday and the sunday, I've no idea, but the saturday as of the moment will consist of us drinking/chilling in a park of some nature, Hyde park, another park, who knows? I only went for the saturday last time, rather late too, then I left when everyone was heading back to their hostel to go see someone else anyway. Basically, it CAN be a weekend thing, but you'll need to sort out some other people who wanna do a weekend thing and get a hostel/accomodation sorted.

In fact, what places do you wish to go to, guys?

Who's going to come down for the whole weekend, and who's going to come for just the saturday/day trips?

You're going to be living in London?? When I move there we should have epic ghibli days :D!

(maybe I can go and we can all go househunting for me while im there. Sounds good yes? :p)

...and for me!! in fact, ash if you're after a housemate..!! :blank:

Basically what happened last time is a few guys came down for the whole weekend, and stayed in a hostel. Saturday was the main meetup day, for which daytrippers could attend. So it's both, really. What happens with the friday and the sunday, I've no idea, but the saturday as of the moment will consist of us drinking/chilling in a park of some nature, Hyde park, another park, who knows? I only went for the saturday last time, rather late too, then I left when everyone was heading back to their hostel to go see someone else anyway. Basically, it CAN be a weekend thing, but you'll need to sort out some other people who wanna do a weekend thing and get a hostel/accomodation sorted.

Who's going to come down for the whole weekend, and who's going to come for just the saturday/day trips?

Trocadero!!!! (I swear I've spelt that wrong!)

If older folk wish to go drinking in the evenings (I don't want to exclude any of our younger members!), then I do know of a very funky dungeon pub somewhere in Marble Arch - providing it's still there that is!

i'd probably just come for the saturday ~ not fussed by what we do... hanging out on the grass sounds good to me!! :smile:

...and for me!! in fact, ash if you're after a housemate..!! :blank:

I am actually. :blank:

I will probably go just for the Saturday.

Trocadero sounds quite good, massive games fest/arcading could be fun potentially.

Definitely Hyde Parkage aswell.

If I come, it'll probably be for the whole weekend. I've never been to London so even if I only meet up with peeps on the Saturday I can mess about and get lost in the city on the friday and/or sunday. Should be entertaining.

Not going to start looking at places to stay/trains/etc. for a couple of weeks, probably start looking at the end of February or start of March. But definitely tempted to go the hotel route and bring the Wii down for some late night gameage. Will have to get another copy of Brawl and Mario Kart before then.

No doubt there'll be a squad wanting to check out trocadero - I'm going to say now that I will probably chill in the park all day because I'm crap at arcade games and just end up spending all my money :) I will be bringing backgammon, chess, Go and cards (1,000 blank white cards!) and cider. And juggling balls.

No doubt there'll be a squad wanting to check out trocadero - I'm going to say now that I will probably chill in the park all day because I'm crap at arcade games and just end up spending all my money :) I will be bringing backgammon, chess, Go and cards (1,000 blank white cards!) and cider. And juggling balls.

teach me! teach meee!!!

I don't mind where we go, as long as its relatively near to an airport! If I was going it would probably be a weekend trip.

Its really pending on how my arthritis is, how much money I have nearer to the time, and the opportunity of getting the time off work!

If i got accomodation I'd probably get a hotel by myself (my mother would have a fit if i went to a hostel, as much as I'd like to hostel it up, she's awfully protective)

I don't mind where we go, as long as its relatively near to an airport! If I was going it would probably be a weekend trip.

Its really pending on how my arthritis is, how much money I have nearer to the time, and the opportunity of getting the time off work!

If i got accomodation I'd probably get a hotel by myself (my mother would have a fit if i went to a hostel, as much as I'd like to hostel it up, she's awfully protective)

If you do end up coming down I'll book a cheap room in a hotel myself. I'm not huge fan of hostels, but if everybodies plan is to go to one then I won't complain!

It depends, it'll hopefully be a weekend thing, I'm moving flat to house the first week of july, but other than that, unless I get a job I think I'm ok.

I'd be up for a hotel room as well, depending on the price. I wouldn't say no to a hostel either (since it's cheap), but my previous experiences with them haven't been too great.

But yeah, it all depends on the money I have available, heh. I'm thinking of going to London for about two or three days probably (depending on the time I arrive). =)

Well If I did go (don't even know if I will so don't count on it) I could always give you a lift if you got a flight to Robin Hood airport. I might need somebody to test out that flight for me anyway. ;)

if any of you gals are short on cash I could get a family room and we could all share (if your okay with that - if not no big deal)

Moogle; wheres the Robin Hood airport? (excuse the geography n00bish)

if any of you gals are short on cash I could get a family room and we could all share (if your okay with that - if not no big deal)

Moogle; wheres the Robin Hood airport? (excuse the geography n00bish)

It's in Doncaster.

And yeah I'd be up for sharing a room. Us gals have to stick together. :D

It's in Doncaster.

And yeah I'd be up for sharing a room. Us gals have to stick together. :D

haha moogle. If you didn't talk about your "man bits" so much, maybe I would believe you :heh:

haha moogle. If you didn't talk about your "man bits" so much, maybe I would believe you :heh:

If you'd seen them, you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about them either.

There'd be a youtube video label ''n-europe girls'' faster than you could say it if moogleiper shared a room with us.

Raining, sounds like a good idea.

Moogle get out you dirty swine.

I'll come for the whole weekend.

Re. the hostel room situ - me, stefkov, jayseven, mcphee, bard and chuck all shared a room last time, and it wasn't wierd at all!!

There'd be a youtube video label ''n-europe girls'' faster than you could say it if moogleiper shared a room with us.

If you were even half as bothered about internet fame as ReZ is then we'd have made that video a long time ago.

If you were even half as bothered about internet fame as ReZ is then we'd have made that video a long time ago.

Even an eighth to be honest.