NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Any idea where I could steal one? =P

Will find out if I need surgery in a week. I'm still somewhat hoping I won't need it yet, heh.

You might be going to a hospital. Use your imagination.

Right, listen up nubbinses. I don't want to see this whole thing fall apart due to an immense lack of planning, so I must feel the need to shout at you all right now!

Someone needs to step up to the plate and sort out hostels and hotels and stuff!

please?

I personally am set, as long as my reservation at Hotel bluey's doesn't fall through :D But it'd suck if this were to fall apart because people realise they have nowhere to stay the day before and nobody turns up. Don't rely on everyone else to do it, ensure you put in some effort and get it done. If all goes well we've got a great time on our hands here, let's see this meet be the best evaaarrr! :D

A good place to start would be to work out who needs to organize accommodation in London. Work out who needs to sort out hostels and places to stay and then you can make the first step in working out how many places you need and prices available. Chop chop people! This is a little over a month away!

So wait, what? Who've we lost? Sorry to hear about the leg situ Ine, not cool(especially not when it means you've gotta miss the N-E meet!). I think Flink should still come though, and I'm sure everyone else agrees, right??

Yes, flink; if you don't turn up then we're going to make a maquette of you and burn it ceremoneously, to show our rage and despair at how so easily you discard us. etc.

(but true)

What the above said :V

I am officially excited for this now it's gonna bee goooooooodd.

Ok, I am happy to book the hostel/hotel, but obviously I need to know who's gonna be staying and what nights so if you are planning on staying then let me know!

I wouldn't feel right going if I knew that my female (and Ine, as well) was sitting somewhere in Belgiumland, tweedling her thumbs and bored, and without any company.

Although, I am temptedings to take off her leg, and replacing it would a goal post, which would also come in handy when the 5-a-side kicks off. Also, we could replace the leg with a pool cue, or a shotgun/rifle (for the Planet Terror/No More Heroes fans out there), or maybe a giant cola bottle.

There's a slim chance we'll be able to come, but there's a bigger chance that Rummy will turn white. He is the Anti-Michael Jackson.

I wouldn't feel right going if I knew that my female (and Ine, as well) was sitting somewhere in Belgiumland, tweedling her thumbs and bored, and without any company.

Although, I am temptedings to take off her leg, and replacing it would a goal post, which would also come in handy when the 5-a-side kicks off. Also, we could replace the leg with a pool cue, or a shotgun/rifle (for the Planet Terror/No More Heroes fans out there), or maybe a giant cola bottle.

Rofl!... Man are you in for a sex ban when she reads that!

You got that right! =P

You got that right! =P

Aww, but it was but one of the waaaays in which you could make the meeet. Seriously, in a month's time you'll be begging me to replace your leg with a goal-post.

I don't think the cola bottle idea would work, as I love them. I'd nibble on it, which would be sexy if your leg were made of flesh. But, it's of cola bottle.

lol. Why have I just had this image appear in my head of Ine buying a chastity(sp?) belt to keep Flink out after reading that? :heh:

Anyway, the real reason I am posting here is to say that I am now unable to attend. Don't have the money to do it which sucks as if the hostel stuff was sorted a little earlier, I might have been able to come. Ce la vie. Maybe next time.