NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

It was a joke.... I see only EEVIL got it though.

It would actually cost me about £1,500.

Holy crap about 10 people who are new to 'over 9000' in the same place. I didn't think that was possible anymore. Welcome to the internet people, seriously.

Holy crap about 10 people who are new to 'over 9000' in the same place. I didn't think that was possible anymore. Welcome to the internet people, seriously.

Totes. Honestly N-Europe, I'm well dissappointed in you all. What do you even DO on the internet??

More on topic, what's the current kind of happy haps for meeting ups? Anyone got accomodation and stuff sorted for themselves yet? Dates, times, plans, etcetc. The sunshine out my window in the last few days is getting me pumped for a good year.

I have no idea how you could even avoid it. Consider me shocked.

My trip to Germany seems to be off, my mates pulled out and don't wish to go now.

So that leaves me free and open for this meet-up. Count me in. (Note: Subject to change, will keep this topic informed)

I have alot to learn damnit! My film taste is bad enough, ask Jayseven *nods*

It's actually crazy. I know people who don't even use the internet who know about over 9000... :heh:

Which includes me it seems. Although thinking back I recall it being mentioned on here. The joys of having a life outside of the internet I suppose :p

It was a joke.... I see only EEVIL got it though.

It would actually cost me about £1,500.

I got it, but I've only just arrived.

I know. I know that one and I've only ever seen DBZ once and pretty much only ever use this site.

I got it, but I've only just arrived.

I know. I know that one and I've only ever seen DBZ once and pretty much only ever use this site.

I'm not new to it, I just actually thought she was being serious and then Eevil added the 9000 thing...not the best Ventrilo Harrassment there though...the Duke Nukem one is far funnier!

I know it was the DBZ joke but i didnt say anything.

wellcome to the series of tubes.

Right guys.

I'm gonna start booking tomorrow.

I'll be in London from (hopefully) 17th-24th.

If last time worked well, then I'd stick with that one, some of you know it already and it seemed pretty cheap.

Well it was 6 ppl in that room, but I think they do 12-peep dorms which work out fractionally cheaper. We managed to sneak in two or three people to stay, too.

But, y'know, it's basically just a bed to sleep in. No frills.

Edited by jayseven
I love refresh. It really fucking knows what it is doing.

I've slept on worse than a bed, so I'm sure it'll be all dandy for everybody.

Having somewhere to sleep will make it a definate rather than a maybe, depending on how much it is.

Yeah, me too. Though I'm already a definite. Er, yeah. Bagels!

I've slept on worse than a bed, so I'm sure it'll be all dandy for everybody.

Having somewhere to sleep will make it a definate rather than a maybe, depending on how much it is.

Check the bottom of the first post, it has links for the accomodation last year (via old thread) and accomodation that is a maybe for this year.

it depends on how many people -- if you can get 15 people guarenteed, then it can cost £13.50 a night for a 15-dorm. Strangely a 16-dorm is £13.99.

large orange text, borrowed from bluey for mass attention!

We need a list of people who are FOR CERTAIN staying two nights, in order for someone (probably me) to book the hostel.

Last year someone let me down £50 because they didn't turn up. If we book for 15 people that's a total of £400, and if people say yes now, but no later, then someone's card is going to get charged for it. My card, probably.

So let's have a brand new, wacky list of definites for two nights;

jayseven

Letty

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost