NEurope
ShadowV7

Scrubs Season 8

Kelso won for me;

"So you're saying if J.D. dies I'll just croak too?"

"I can only hope"

Oh plus all the referential jokes in the second. And I'm really liking Denise/Jo.

Zoinks! No more eps til March 18th :/

I thought that the first one was really dull (although it was funny when Dr Cox mentioned his daughter as I'd totally forgotten that she existed). Hopefully (if what was said about each main actor/actress missing two episodes each is true) the next JD-less one is another "Their Story". The second one was pretty good

I'm really liking Denise/Jo too. shes hot and shes damn funny.

Zoinks! No more eps til March 18th :/

:cry: i wish they had been spoon feeding us them one a week now:cry:

I just flicked on Scrubs on some random channel as nothing else was one. Turned out to be the last Brendan Fraser episode. Which is easily still the best episode of the show (even if the mole plot is stupid).

err what? Janitor? Dr Beardface? Colonel Dr? Snoop Dog Intern - Resident - Attending? Dr Hootch? Dr Turner? They are the best characters.

What is the point in 10 episodes in 5 weeks for a month break.

Hooch is crazy.

Who the hell put bouillon cubes in the shower head!? Huh? Hm, did you do it? Hm? Did you? If it happens again, I will wait in my S.U.V., blast me some speed-metal-- 5.1 surround sound, heavy on the bass-- and someone... will be getting... mowed... down.

Man, Hooch is crazy.

Just a quick heads up...

Last 2 ever episodes have been shown in America!!!!

Can't believe it's over. :(

What a fantastic finale.

Agreed. good watch :D

Shame its over though :weep:

Hooch is crazy.

Agreed. good watch :D

Shame its over though :weep:

Hooch is crazy.

Haha, that bit was sheer class.

Honestly can't believe it over, It's been going so long!

They couldn't of had a better ending really glad it was good, tbh the whole season was excellent.

"Hey Tony" "What's up"

Great episode! I thought the way they made it not too humourless and still made it enjoyable was great. The ending was goooooooooooooood.

Loved the last bit when JD is looking on at the future. Was anyone else choking up when Cox was saying those things about JD. I admit I had something in my eye.

Can't believe it's over. What a show :(

Scrubs is easily the best show of all time. It really never took itself seriously and has to be one of the most loved shows of the past 10 years. Cox has consistently performed brilliantly and particularly shone in the finale for me. It's all quite sad as I remember starting watching it in the first year of sixth form, and now 8 years later I'm finally letting it go. Although they weren't real doctors becoming more experienced in their field, they naturally became more confident and acquired maturity through the progression of series. It does actually feel as if I have watched them grow up.

There's just so many little skits that I'll never forget from this show, especially floating head doctor, JD hanging up his pants and becoming unconscious, Hooch, Rowdy and, of course, Cox rants. Truly a gem among all the generic shit that comes out these days.

Bravo, Scrubs, thanks for entertaining me for all these years. :bowdown:

Scrubs is easily the best show of all time.

no it's not.

but hey! fun stuff!

Well its not even like its over, theres still talk its gonna be picked up for season 9. Just with the main cast only appearing every now and again in guest star roles.

no it's not.

but hey! fun stuff!

And through brilliantly detailed elaboration I have been left utterly defeated. ;)

yeah well I'm not the one who declared a sit com the pinnacle of televised media history ;)

Scrubs is easily my favourite TV programme of all time, BSG coming in a close second, then 24 in third.

But hey, each to their own.

(Good choice of music btw Dan, Ben Folds is awesome, love his album "Rockin' the Suburbs".)

yeah well I'm not the one who declared a sit com the pinnacle of televised media history ;)

Hmm, I don't believe I described it as that; rather a case of you putting words into my mouth. I just said it's the best show ever, because I think it is. Other shows may have better production values, ratings and higher quality scripts, but at the end of the day if something genuinely makes you want to come back to it again and again, and leaves you with a far longer lasting impression, is that not grounds for saying it's the best show ever? It's only like how people on this forum say that comic books like Invincible are the best thing ever, or the best written thing ever. A lot of us would probably snicker at the thought of reading comic books in your twenties, but that doesn't change the fact that some people love what they love for their own reasons.

But of course this is obviously opinion, so there's no real point to challenge in the first place, since everyone has their own views and so there's no point in acting as if other people wrong. :)

Edited by Sheikah

My post from Rate the Last TV You Saw:

Final episode of Scrubs. Awesome episode. That little projection thingy showing the future was awesome. Also LOL at when Perry got caught out by JD, expressing his true feelings!

im sad its over, but it needed to be, it had seriously started to go downhill.

the projector was a nice touch, very sad but also uplifting.

wounder who will get out of it ok carrer wise? my best is zach braff alone.

Hmm well Sarah Chalke is already in another tv show, Donald Faison is in a new movie and has signed on to do some other tv show, as has John C. McGinley and I'm sure another cast member but I forget.

It is a shame to see it go as it is still enjoyable, but it feels like a natural ending.

Of course, chances are there's going to be a 9th season now anyway.