NEurope
ShadowV7

Scrubs Season 8

I think shes pretty hot. Was always nice in friends, wrongly overshadowed by Jennifer as i think Courtney is better looking - more unique. Plus as Jordan says, for her age shes even better now, and shes had kids i believe so shes pretty amazing really.

Considering shes late 30's >_>

She's 44...

And yes, a total milf.

Watched the first 2 last night and thought they were amazing. Best episodes of Scrubs in a long time!

Considering shes late 30's >_>

*confused* Am I right in thinking you're saying no one in their late 30's can be hot?

Oh, my bad. I didn't realise life ended at 30.

*confused* Am I right in thinking you're saying no one in their late 30's can be hot?

Oh, my bad. I didn't realise life ended at 30.

Well your body starts dying at early 20's so...

yeh : peace:

Nah, shes like mid forties or something,

Well your body starts dying at early 20's so...

yeh : peace:

Nah, shes like mid forties or something,

Haha. *learns something new everyday*

I know she's 44, but I was just asking why he seemed to say anyone in their late 30's has no chance of being hot. It seemed a little odd.

So...no talk of the two new episodes?

Nice to see them avoiding fantasies. While Interferon is an amusing notion if they had done a fantasy it would have been stupid, like that Dr Toilet bit from last year. Shame Courtney Cox came and went with little impact. I'm guessing they just couldn't afford her for that long ::shrug:

And so JD and Elliot are getting back together, but maturely at least. They sat and talked about things rather than hopping into bed and deciding later. Nice to see them grow (they are in their 30s now so suppose it had to happen).

Its amusing that the people at Sacred Heart suspect Dr Cox may have killed his father.

Mines sat being ready to watch, shame i've been so fucking busy recently... Will try catch them tonight.

I thought it was handled masterfully, actually. It was very cleverly done.

so far, the series has been a real return to form for the show. Right back on to the great mix of humour and drama I reckon. Also, the sense that some of the characters (JD, Elliot, Cox) had become self parodies has been justly banished.

Yeah. Very pleased. I initially greated the news of *another* season with a bit of a groan and a fair bit of trepidition.

You greated it? Interesting :heh:

Haven't seen any of the new series, when's it on and where...anybody? :)

I liked the line: "Hey Dr Cox. By the way, stupid name!" :smile:

Also: where was Turk in ep3? And Carla in 4?

To save on money (as ABC aren't giving them much) cast members will not be appearing in all episodes (presumably except for Braff). Sarah Chalke wasn't in the second and I think Cox wasn't in the 4th.

(and before anyone complains, they pay the actors who play the new interns a lot less which is why they may appear in episodes other cast members dont)

This new season is definitely a return to form, but it's also made me realise I'm just quite bored of Scrubs. In the last season it was easy for me to feel this as, for the most part, it was below par in terms of what Scrubs had previously produced, but after watching the first four episodes of this season I've yet to really be gripped by it - despite the fact they have all been incredibly solid episodes.

This is quite depressing, really, as Scrubs is definitely one of my all-time favourite shows and I want to go back to loving it. It still makes me giggle, but not burst out with laughter, and even their attempt to pull at the heartstrings in episode 2 didn't get much of an emotional reaction out of me.

Still, I'll keep watching in hopes that something new happens this season that sparks my interest up once again. Oddly enough, the new bloopers at the end might be my favourite thing about the show so far. :blank:

To save on money (as ABC aren't giving them much) cast members will not be appearing in all episodes (presumably except for Braff). Sarah Chalke wasn't in the second and I think Cox wasn't in the 4th.

(and before anyone complains, they pay the actors who play the new interns a lot less which is why they may appear in episodes other cast members dont)

YOUR WRONG

he was in it heavy style.

Yeah I think each main cast member (including JD) won't be in two episodes each this season. We've got a 'their story II' episode coming up so that will be one of the ones Braff won't be in.

I've noticed they seem to be slowly moving away from JD's internal monologue.