N-Europe

The Wrasslin' thread

Jav_NE

Thinking about resubscribing to the network and watching 2001 onwards. Canceled after i watched 1998 through 2000. WCW was bought out in March of that year and theats when they started the whole invasion plot which i remember being pretty entertaining when i watched it as a kid. the NWO doesn't appear untill No Way Out in 2002 though.

1 hour ago, martinist said:

Thinking about resubscribing to the network and watching 2001 onwards. Canceled after i watched 1998 through 2000. WCW was bought out in March of that year and theats when they started the whole invasion plot which i remember being pretty entertaining when i watched it as a kid. the NWO doesn't appear untill No Way Out in 2002 though.

Just remember it all goes over to Netflix from Jan 1st. So probably do it all before then in case we don’t get everything moved over right away. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Just remember it all goes over to Netflix from Jan 1st. So probably do it all before then in case we don’t get everything moved over right away. 

Do we know what's happening with that yet in terms of content? We were discussing it at work last week. I don't have Netflix but said I would be very tempted to subscribe once the WWE stuff hits, providing there is access to the classic stuff.