NEurope
ReZourceman

Weight Loss 2009

I think I should take up swimming or something. I've realised that I'm really unfit in a pretty bad way. I have my slight disability which has left me really weak on my right side and it's pretty bad. i carried a 6 pack of cans down the road in my right hand on NYE for about 15 mins and my bicep still hurts tonight. It's fucked up.

Hate gyms though. Need something else.

I would say come join me and becka with rowing, but I'm not sure how you'd be with it?

Swimming is by far your best bet!

I'm 5ft11/6ft I only roughly know because of how tell my friend becka is. I weigh 10 and a half. Not bad ideally, but I think this christmas has really knocked me completely. I don't need to get rid of weight because of the health aspect but because to me having a 38inch hips with 28inch waist makes me feel ridiculous! I'd quite like to have 34inch hips again.

I use to be 11.2 stones (I should be 10.5 stones for my height I think) but I'm quite muscular so the extra weight back then (July) was just fine as it was mostly muscle.

Now I'm a massive 13 stone (roughly) and it feels awful as it is all fat haha. My main problem is eating excessively and I mean excessively. I would have 5 meals during the day and then gorge at about 3am and when at work, will feast upon a large chips+cheese drowned in pakora sauce during my break (mon - fri) haha its a joke really.

Quite a bit of slagging from family and friends over christmas has put me back on track to be what I was and hopefully I'll gain a bit more muscle as I go along, not too much though.

Its 2pm and so far this morning and I've just started my new regime. I've had a cup of green tea and done a medium weight-lifting session so far and I can feel it still working :D By the end of all this I don't mind how much I weigh, as long as I get rid of the fat and fit back into my size small/medium clothes haha

I don't know what the fucks happened to me over this christmas!!! ( I blame Jordan's mum cooking good meals for us :D)

All I know is I ain't as skinny as I was :p

I hope it'll all go back to normal now I'm in charge of the cooking again!

I don't own scales, but I've got a tape measure...

I would say come join me and becka with rowing, but I'm not sure how you'd be with it?

Swimming is by far your best bet!

I'm 5ft11/6ft I only roughly know because of how tell my friend becka is. I weigh 10 and a half. Not bad ideally, but I think this christmas has really knocked me completely. I don't need to get rid of weight because of the health aspect but because to me having a 38inch hips with 28inch waist makes me feel ridiculous! I'd quite like to have 34inch hips again.

You work your height out by your friend :) Is she the same height as you? Get her to get measured properly and stand next to her! Brilliant!

Is this like what i did; I didn't want to do an STD test so got her to take one after we slept together and if she was clean, then so was I!!!!! :awesome:

Before and after pics are a must for this!

Depends who's willing to show! I definately wouldn't take a picture of me right now!

edit: No she's 6ft2 dazzybee which with heels on I'm the same height as her, so it makes me about 5ft11/6ft :), damn spelling mistakes haha.

Maybe we should do before and after miis from WiiFit!!!

But miis only judge size rather than shape.

lol I'll do a before and after but I'll only post my before once I achieve my after haha I'm just weird like that.

I'm up for posting some before and after pics as I need to GAIN weight!

skeleton.jpg

:smile:

I'm up for posting some before and after pics as I need to GAIN weight!

skeleton.jpg

:smile:

You look just like my friend, weird ur like twins.

Tempted to post a before and after of me from the last 4 years as its quite hilarious.

Am 9st 8 atm...still trying to work it down a bit...to like 9st 4 or so...patience is needed but atm my weight is all over the place...yesterday it was 9st 10, the day before 9st 7...

I know but last week it gradually rose again and I only just managed to get it back down

Last week was christmas...

but i do understand your concerns, if you were fat and lost it, theres like more chance (due to the fat cells remaining and wanting to transfer cells into them easier) then putting it on is far easier.

I'm looking to not lose weight, i'm kinda alright with myself atm, sure i can stand to be thinner, but atm, i get that way at uni. I'm looking to get fitter, i did 40 sit ups while holding weights and my stomach area killed the next day, so my objective is to gain some more muscles around there.

Last week was christmas...

but i do understand your concerns, if you were fat and lost it, theres like more chance (due to the fat cells remaining and wanting to transfer cells into them easier) then putting it on is far easier.

I'm looking to not lose weight, i'm kinda alright with myself atm, sure i can stand to be thinner, but atm, i get that way at uni. I'm looking to get fitter, i did 40 sit ups while holding weights and my stomach area killed the next day, so my objective is to gain some more muscles around there.

I used to be like 18 stone so I'm paranoid bout it

I'm about 5'8 and a half, its ideal...I just still need to lose some belly fat

Well we're similar height and I'm just under 12st. Makes me feel obese if that's ideal!!

Well we're similar height and I'm just under 12st. Makes me feel obese if that's ideal!!

check your bmi.

just remeber it dosent work if your very muscular.

over the past year ive lost a load of weight, i now have a distinguishable curve in at my waist, which is great, mostly lost weight just be having self controle with food, and less red meat.

after joining the gym, i need the red meat to sculpt the guns. nice to have muscle for a change, though i doubt i'll ever look big. dont really want to mind, just so long as ive got the strength and look good with my shirt off.

Ultimate Diet Plan

Send me £50 and you could have a body as good as mine in just 3 months!

I lost a load either late 07 or early 08 by keeping tabs of what i ate.

It didnt involve any exercise, or not much, as i just got a car too.

From just over 18 stone, to just over 15 and a half.

Has anyone here tried passion fruit? Well DONT! Theyre disgusting...

Before:

fatfatiy7.jpg

Cant find an entire shot of my body for the after =[

Eeep Weightwatchers on Tuesday night! Time to face the proverbial music.

They've got a new plan starting this year called the discover plan... Sounds...adventurous, though to be fair its probably not :heh:

Apologies if I come making the thread worse, but atm I am also one of those ridiculous thinnies, and have been most of my life. Though I fear it'll one day all hit me in one go(though tbf, I don't think I eat that much in the way of fat foods).

Anyway, I'm not really looking to lose weight, but I am looking to maybe get a bit more of general all round fitness and tone, without extreme efforts(no gyms, either). I started doing pressups daily about a month back, though I could only manage like 10 in one go, I'm slowly managing to be able to do more. Beyond that I do nothing else at home lol. Generally what's good for getting fit/toned? Excercises I can do at home, foods to eat, dietary balance etc...

For people who need more proteiny food, I've heard fish and nuts are good additions to your diet(though careful with some nuts, they can be fatty too!) and I would personally definitely recommend lentils for protein, heard it's really good for you, and it isn't half bad for eating neither!